Yai Bai Bah

Babyt

sarNie Elites
maijune said:
anyone know why she crazy in the first place and why all sudden she become normal....
[post="93416"][/post]​
she became crazy when her mom died and she turned back normal when the old guy that took her in, loved her as a daughter died...

jai

sarNie Elites
i'm suspectin its her father or "sabai's" mother is his daughter. u know cuz she's also around the same age as his grandaughter just kinda waht i'm thinkin

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah Sabai could be the granddaughter. I'm loving this lakorn so much.

arissa

sarNie Elites
I also have a feeling that Sabai is the man's granddaughter....I mean...Oil's father is the family's lawyer...and he was the one that went to the shack and got Sabai out of there when her mother passed away right??? So I have a feeling that she could be the granddaughter...

I am starting to like this lakorn...Hahhaha..GOSH..OIL is sooooo funny..when Sabai tried to scare him...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Which one is Prae? Yeah, I'm thinking Sabai is the granddaughter or someone that is related to the family somehow. Liking this lakorn alot...Like the way Oil act. He's so funny.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Prae is the youngest of the four siblings of the man who just passed away in the lakorn! She is the one who likes the doctor and lives in the same house as Sabai.

jai

sarNie Elites
i'm glad to see oil doin this kinda of drama/comedy it suits his personality he likes to be comedic from an interview when he was doin the lakorn khun chai jom yung with kate thiyada. i mean he loved actin that way it's similiar to bein himself.

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol anyone who sings the opening and ending song for this drama?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
Prae is the youngest of the four siblings of the man who just passed away in the lakorn! She is the one who likes the doctor and lives in the same house as Sabai.
[post="94299"][/post]​
Oh okay. Thanks. So does she become evil?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I think Oil and Mo are sooooo cute together! Especially that scene he was giving her piano lessons..omg I was blushing the whole time! :wub:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
Oh okay. Thanks. So does she become evil?
[post="94869"][/post]​
i think she was already evil to begin with...she just doesn't show it...every anger and resentment that she probably has toward Sabai is probably all building up inside...i think she is going to come out of her shell when she finds out that the doctor likes Sabai....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Okay...Now that you said that...I kinda can see her holding her anger...It's so freaky how some people seem so nice but deep down, they are evil...

this is off topic but I like the scene where Sabai pretend to be crazy and was calling all of them names...i was lmao

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i was hooked with this lakorn the first 3 epoisde now iam like sucks cause tangmo pretend to be crazy and its stupid how they do it doesn't really like the stroyline