Yaya Urassaya and Ken Phupoom?????

P

PrincessKarina

No offense but I just feel like Nadech and Yaya just try too hard with their koojin stuff and their togetherness. I remembered when channel 3 did their runway show last year Nadech and Yaya were on and they did their dramatic dance showering off to the audience at one point. They over did it. I was annoyed! They always try too hard! And it's getting old. Uh it might have been cute when they first debuted into the industry but it's old stuff now. Plus looking at the one funny picture in here it did seem like Nadech and Yaya tried harder to be "funny" than most of the others! They need to grow up and show us some real talents. This is just my thought. I don't hate them. But I am also not a fan! Sorry Yadech fans! But yes I'm don't mind seeing Ken P and Yaya. :confused0:

Last edited by a moderator:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Look at them...They'd make a hot and fresh and interesting pair...(Note: this ain't no edit..They really did this photo shoot together lol a couple years back) Ch3!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !! YALL FEEL ME?! YALL AGREE WITH ME?!! i WANT TO SEE YAYA WITH NEW PA'EK'S ALTHOUGH I DO WANT MARKYAYA TO PAIR UP AGAIN AFTER KC 55

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yaya and Ken dancing next to each other and having a bit of interactions... I likee hehe