Yengtha Her 's interview with Suab Hmong

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5L2gtMNK74

Dang, his movie was that popular? Is he bluffing maybe not, most OG's love his work. Can't wait what he has in store for his next film, perhaps another Chinese inspired Hmong movie again?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5L2gtMNK74

Dang, his movie was that popular? Is he bluffing maybe not, most OG's love his work. Can't wait what he has in store for his next film, perhaps another Chinese inspired Hmong movie again?
It's weird that he mention his movies first, then "Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb" (Kws Lis's movie) and then "Vaj Thuam Thawj" (Cha/Txhaj Hawj's movie) being the top three best selling movie that year. Because both Kws Lis and Txhaj Hawj starr in Yengtha's own movie "Kuab Muaj Tsuas." He seem to always like to exaggerate about his movies. The movie I think was the top selling, number one seller was "Vaj Thuam Thawj" having due to the fact that they got Txhaj Hawj and Xias Yaj to come and help them sell the moves as well as autograph.

Yentha Her has connections and can do better in the future, I just wish he stop casting himself as the main lead, I know that he can direct the actor/actress to do what he wants, but somehow he just likes the fame all to himself.

Yes the OG do love his work because he knows how to direct his movies to the genre/age audience that most likely have the money to spend. And sometimes he adapts old folklore or old beliefs into his movies, that sparks some attention too.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Yengtha over does his movies a lot and its always so corny... xub siab dhau lawm os!
I mean It give him credits and stuff, but its always him as the main character. Like his last movie, where there's kue lis and txhaj hawj and even tshab money... he made them guess appearance or just other characters when he's p'ek and the other guys are way better known than he is. He exaggerate too much on his movies and even when he's speaking in the interview.
I mean, if i remember correctly... he planned on giving away his movie since there wasn't much people buying his movie at the st. paul new year. it was buy one and get another one free... why would i want two movies of the same?