Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was so cute!
You can so tell Kat is falling for Paul and Paul is falling for her!
But oh my gosh Kat caught Aunt Mimi kissing that one guy towards the end of today's episode.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I know someone mentioned it earlier that the parts of Andrew and Sara are a 'bit' overacted...

Andrew is cute and all, but am I really the only one fastforwarding through Andrew and Sara's scenes?
I find it so cliche and annoying - and to top it off, Andrew is supposed to be infatuated w/ Kat, but he is showing waaaay
to much interest in Kat's younger sister here. Same goes for Kat's sis too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I fast forward through most of the lakorn...cuz I only really like to watch Janie and Rome, but I do that often when I watch lakorns in general.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
today ep was so good. i just love rome and janie part alot. it so funny how they couldn't use the chopstick to grab their food. i hoping for more and more interesting part.

Mann

I know someone mentioned it earlier that the parts of Andrew and Sara are a 'bit' overacted...

Andrew is cute and all, but am I really the only one fastforwarding through Andrew and Sara's scenes?
I find it so cliche and annoying - and to top it off, Andrew is supposed to be infatuated w/ Kat, but he is showing waaaay
to much interest in Kat's younger sister here. Same goes for Kat's sis too.
OH my gosh, I agree with you on this so much. There characters are a bit overacted, and the fighting is overplayed. I'm more interested in Rome/Janie's character, seems more interesting and I can see it developing. I don't see Sara and Andrews going anywhere, they going to keep fighting then liking eachother?

fun

Expired Sarnie
And that was me lol... I do fast forward Andrew and Sara's part but not all the time. I think they make an adorable couple.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
funf4fun it was you? lol Well, at least you watch some of their parts. Sure they look good together, but like Mann I enjoy the romance developing between Rome and Janie - much more realistic despite Rome making such a lame excuse about stealing her from Pete. -___-;;

On the other hand, WOW go Aunt Mee MEe!!! Dominatrix. rawr. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
funf4fun it was you? lol Well, at least you watch some of their parts. Sure they look good together, but like Mann I enjoy the romance developing between Rome and Janie - much more realistic despite Rome making such a lame excuse about stealing her from Pete. -___-;;

On the other hand, WOW go Aunt Mee MEe!!! Dominatrix. rawr. XD
Them looking good makes them bearable lol... sometimes their acting is quite naturally just that when they are together it isn't. They are at each other throats. I just hope they put more development into their characters. Oh I just love Rome and Janie relationship in here, it is so refreshing. The typical way to fall in love is just spending some quality time together. And gosh he is such a douche bag with all the lame excuses. Just flat out say it Rome. LOL

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
I just love today's episode. Was Kat trying to make Aunt MiMi jeallous so that she would admit she like that account guy??? He lookks great after Kat gave him a make-over. Both Paul (Rome) and Peter was jealous because they think Kat likes that account guy which I thought was very FUNNY. Also I think SuLing put something in Kat' mom's drink causing her to be unvconsious while driving and SuLing purposely ran after the car so that she would get run over so that Kat's mother will feel regretful and break up with Tony (Pip).

SuLing is the EVIL one in this lakorn. She has a two sided face. Outside she may appear to be nice but inside she is evil and manipulative.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
i agree that Su Ling put something in Kat's mom's drink making her fall asleep at the wheel, but that was because SuLing thought that Kat's mom was going to drive home with MiMi. Instead she told MiMi to drive home by herself because she was going to go and drive for Tony since he was too drunk to drive home by himself. The reason SuLing ran in front of that car was because SuLing's brother cut the brakes on Tony's car because he didn't like Tony and SuLing likes Tony so she was trying to save his life.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was really interesting!
I really love Paul and Kat's relationship!
But I sure wish there were more sweet scenes! Maybe next week there will be some hehe.

And yeah I agree with everyone about Su Ling.
She thought Hui Son was going to drive home with Mimi and she wanted Hui Son to get hurt or something so she put something in her drink but fate wasn't on her side cause instead Hui Son drove Tony home and Tony's brakes were gone cause of Su Ling's brother and she loves Tony so much so she tried to stop him but instead she got hurt and so on.

Anyways next week Kat's going to teach Paul how to cook! Cute! ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
so is lu hai really su lings brother? i might have missed the part that explained their relationship.

beagle

sarNie Egg
speaking of the accountant guy that Aunt Mimi likes, what's his real name? I've seen him in one other lakorn and really liked him but haven't seen him since....