Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to feel sorry for Pip. Yes he's a jerk for being so cruel to Suling, wonder why he doesn't just divorce her? But her killing Anna after he's starting to fall for her is sorta sad. He's loved Tik all these years and finally starting to let her go by falling in love with Anna and bam Su Ling kills her just like she killed Tik.

I also wonder why Kat didn't just break up with Suphon? Obviously she's falling for Paul, she should just break up with him. Like father like daughter I guess. B)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh noes!!! According to the previews, it seems like poor Anna is gonna bite the big one.

Betcha Su Ling is behind this one too. And what about Pecky?!?!?!? Damn that Peter!!!!!!

I am actually sad about the upcoming epi. - and Anna.

I really like Anna and Tony pairing. I think they make a really good couple. P'Pip is really nice looking in this lakorn.

As for Su Ling aka the witch.... I think she can walk (and kill). I think she is pretending not to walk so Tony won't divorce her after the surgery. Arrrgh. Hate her!!!!

ok - enough thinking of evil. I really like Janie and Rome together. I love the way Rome looks at Janie. :wub:
I hope they will have more kissing scenes for them even after all this misunderstanding.

Until Monday ~~~~~~

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
i can't believe anna going to die in the next part. so sad for her though. like she say she can't alway be nice. love rome and janie. they're so cute as alway. it getting more and more interesting.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no, I can't watch the next episode. I was so happy when Anna and Tony got together, I was cheering for them from the very beginning when they first met. I hope the preview is not true, I want Tony to be happy after suffering for so long.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Omg! Anna dies :( and Kat is too blame? WTHAIL! Grrrr ;[
Peter is such an a**! and Su Ling is a witchhhh! AHHHH!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
What? Really? REally? REally? OMG...I just finished epi. 10...so, so, so good...and no I don't want Anna to die....I actually like her in this drama...most of the time she's a biatch but this one I really am digging her with Tony. DARN THAT PETER GUY AND DARN THAT EVIL SU LING. :angry: :angry: :angry:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha Toon you sound just like me.

But yeah, I've been rooting for Anna all this time, and her pairing w/ Tony was actually really nice. Why did the directors decide to kill her character?!?!?!

And how come peter can get away w/ all those things - sabotaging the Sunflower design, scaring Pecky down the stairs, drugging Kat, exposing Aunt Mimi, etc. Why don't they just expose Peter when they are already ALL aware of these things? Furthermore, Kat shouldn't be so foolish to just listen to the convo that Paul and Peter had - PETER CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Well Peter is quite smart. He times everything pretty well.

I love the red dress Janie had on and omg, Rome was also wearing a red collar shit OMG :drool: in episode 11. I love that episode. The kissing was a plus and best of all no slap. I love it! I actually like Ice's character Anna. Why must she be killed, although I don't like the idea of Tony and her, why must she die ERG! I do pity Tony, poor guy loved Hue-sun wholeheartly all those years and had to marry someone who he did not love. And when he has found another person, she'll die. Poor guy.

Poor Mimi, I want to strangle Peter and her step mom (Jing-jing is so annoying!) And Sue-lin, cut the bull crap. I seriously can't wait until she gets exposed- still waiting for that day but also I do sympathize with her. I believe it was all Tony's fault. If he hadn't kissed her, maybe she wouldn't have been so head over heels over him to the point she killed her own friend that truly cared for her by giving up the person she loved most to her. I think that kiss drove her nuts LMAO... kind of reminds me of Badarn Jai :blink:

That darn ring! ERG that darn RING made Kat and Paul stop with their romancing. AHHHH that RING!!! I don't think the script writer thought throughly about Kat cheating on Sophon. But that scenes does show that she has committed guilt toward Sophon. So we could say she wasn't cheating but flirting LMAO... but I am not saying that is right either. AHAHAH

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ Yelp and yelp. I am waiting for everyone to be exposed here. Everyone is kinda guilt for something - lying, deceiving, cheating, murder, and the list goes on.

And man do they dress Janie well here. I don't think I have ever seen a modern day lakorn where I was so jealous of nangek's wardrobe. Totally stylish, chick, and professional all at once.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I know seriously. I want a few dresses that Janie wore.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I have the white "morning after that didn't happen" :lol: dress she wore. It's a Marc Jacobs dress about a year back. I was like hey I have that dress! Never thought I'd do that for a lakorn. It's also the same dress Blair on GG wore if anyone watches it. Now that I mention it Janie wears a lot of headbands in here like Blair too.

janie's got some really nice outfits in this lakorn...

thanks for posting those screencaps of Rome and janie's willing scene! did that occur yet? i have to admit that i haven't really been tuning into this...just episodes here and there... is it really a willing (as in do they go through with it)?

fun

Expired Sarnie
The willing scene was in episode 11, lol they didn't go through with it. It was all because of the ring she had on lmao.

Oh yeah, Rome needs more practice on kissing scenes lmao esp the intimacy ones.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, I'm so behind and missing out on all the good parts of Rome and Janie! AHHH! The kissing! Lip lock!!!

Lol Fun. Maybe Rome's never been kiss much before. Hahaha.