Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
love that part when peter got beat down too; he's ungrateful...

it's funny how his step mom is crying over him while the real father is not feeling anything. i guess he figures his son out...

ya tony is to feel sorry for b/c he gets put in a situation that he didnt want to be. jack is to feel sorry for too b/c he was used to cover herself up(hue san).

she only felt bad for su lin but didnt think of anything else; guess she didnt know her best friend after all...

I'm glad Jack was able to move on and find someone else better.
Yep. Even though Hue-san did pick him. It wasn't for love. So very happy he was able to move on to someone else. I don't know. I'm starting to think Hue-san & Su-ling are both insane and that's why they're best friends. :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yep. Even though Hue-san did pick him. It wasn't for love. So very happy he was able to move on to someone else. I don't know. I'm starting to think Hue-san & Su-ling are both insane and that's why they're best friends. :lol:

lol ya not for love; hurts more. su ling wants tony so bad and when she has him nothing good comes out of it...

i rather not live like that.

she's always calling out for su ling ugh; as if she really cares come on so fake!

cant wait until next week. it ends next week?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm, I have to defend Hui Sun here though. Cuz it wasn't like she was nang rai and chose a man who was whole heartedly in love with another woman, but got pinned down by another woman b/c of a baby that wasn't even his. On the contrary, Jack loved her so much, which reassured her that Jack was the one she could turned to. Later, she chose to keep her responsibilities to Su Ling (who Hui Sun believed was a victim) and Jack - as her husband and the baby's 'father' - over her love for Tony. In the process, she broke Tony's heart, but she thought it was the way out that would cause the least pain. Although she wasn't completely heart less and left tony in the dark the entire time, she gave him hints and even gave the necklace to Kat as promised. Later on she led a lonely life w/o husband or child. If she was wrong, I think that was punish enough. Then she dies b/c of cancer that developed from all the years of poisoning from the person who she thought was her best friend. If anything, Hui Sun is the most tragic character here. Tony comes in a close second though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
hmmm, I have to defend Hui Sun here though. Cuz it wasn't like she was nang rai and chose a man who was whole heartedly in love with another woman, but got pinned down by another woman b/c of a baby that wasn't even his. On the contrary, Jack loved her so much, which reassured her that Jack was the one she could turned to.
She's selfish and a user imo. She didn't allow him to make his own decisions based on the truth, she lied to him and manipulated him which is no different from that scenario. It was all about what he could do for her, she didn't care about his feelings. She didn't think that oh maybe he deserves the chance to find a woman who truly loved him instead of being stuck with her unloving ass. I applaud him for leaving her when he learned that she didn't love him. As for him taking the baby that was wrong and he was wrong, but I don't feel sorry for her. She wanted Jack to be the dad, well she got it.

And her giving hints to Tony is even worse. What was the point of that if she wasn't going to let him raise the baby? If he had caught on then what? He would have to live with the fact that someone else is raising his kid and that he would never get the chance to be the father?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^But I get the feeling maybe perhaps Jack did know all along that Kat wasn't his biological father - he didn't seem very shocked when Tony revealed the truth. And yes, I can see why so many people may feel that Hui Sun's character was selfish. I just wanted to give another p.o.v given the positives despite the negatives.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah. i am actually surprised. why does the stepmom care so much?!
She does not have a child of her own, plus she sort of raised him :D That's why I felt bad for her. Jealousy can destroy the world.

^But I get the feeling maybe perhaps Jack did know all along that Kat wasn't his biological father - he didn't seem very shocked when Tony revealed the truth. And yes, I can see why so many people may feel that Hui Sun's character was selfish. I just wanted to give another p.o.v given the positives despite the negatives.
But it is nice to have everyone to hate on her LMAO... She is the core of the problem. I still don't pity her and she deserved what she had done. :D

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^hahahah. There is always a character or plenty of characters to hate on - it makes the lakorn livlier. :)

If Hui Sun just married Tony back then, I wonder what would of happened.... Maybe her and Paul would of built a relationship years ago, and Peter would of either grown up w/ more jealousy towards Kat or they become good cousins. hmm, and Jade Castle and Phoenix would of merged?

So now that the truth is out, will the two companies merge?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most likely it will have to emerge. Jang doesn't have any other descendant to give it to lol. Not just that but Kat's gets 3 company altogether: Jade Castle, Phoenix and her daddy that raised her. Jack will probably give it to Kat instead of Nan. Nan doesn't seem into the gems/stones industry? LMAO just my thought though. Kat will be a RICH WOMAN :D I wish I was her. She will even get with handsome Paul too.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol, she is a lucky woman to end up with rome. <3
i've been soo busy that i have not had a chance to post. i did get a chance to catch up today though. soo many things went down! and finally! the truth about kat's biological father comes out! i also have a feeling that jack knew all along that hes not kat's biological father and that tony is because he did not seem shocked at all. omg, janie's tears got me going when her tears started to flow out as tony is revealing the truth.
peter got what he deserved! and i am soo glad that pecky was the one who ran him over! jerk!! i feel soo bad for aunt jing jing though because she really loved him as her own son although she did raise him into being a selfish asshole. i think peter's dad did seem to care as much only because he knows his son did wrong and i think he's just fed up and accepted the truth.
i hope rome and janie makes up soon because it makes me soo sad to see rome's sad face. lol. and next week, it is on with andrew and sara!! i wonder if andrew was drunk and thought sara was janie or what. its obvious that sara has feelings for andrew, but i can't tell with andrew. and i have a feeling that andrew knows whats up between rome and janie, thats why he went for a "talk" with rome. and he told janie to sort out her feelings with rome.
im not sure who killed anna. i think su ling did not lu hai because lu hai seemed upset when janie got framed and he looked at su ling and su ling asked why he was looking at her like that. and this whole time, su ling thought that lu hai was helping her poison janie, but i believe lu hai went behind su ling's back and is actually helping janie. thats why he got a beating from su ling saying why did you do things i didn't order? so i think lu hai is trying to do good, but its probably hard for him because of su ling and that's why he was asking tik what to do. and that was pretty creepy how he has tik's picture plastered all over his wall. lol. as if he is worshiping her or something.

any idea when this is ending? is it next week? it seems like the story is unfolding real fast and should end soon. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well what I read somewhere in this thread, 15-16?

Paul having Kat's picture plaster on the wall is different from Lu-hai lmao... that is some creepy dude there. But he seems so loyal to Sue-lin. And it makes me think, does he love Sue-lin? In one of the behind clip, he jumped off the building with Sue-lin in his arms.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. oh yeah, rome having janie's pics on his wall is different. lol. so romantic and cute to me. lu hai is creepy. lol. i think he is in love with su ling. didn't he confess his love to her in one of the earlier episodes? wahhh. if episodes 15-16, then thats coming soon. booo.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Lu Hai worship Hui San because back in the days...he was a drug addict..and i guess he overdose..and Hui san was the one that help him while he was almost going into shock...She was the one that wipe him down with warm water/towl and said he will be okay....He help Suling because Suling is his sister..

Suling killed anna for sure. and she has been poisoning janie. But Lu Hai feel really bad and went to that herbal medicine store and order stuffs. The medicine man asked why the order include different stuffs from the previous one. So yes..Lu Hai has been giving Janie the meds to fight the poison...thats why SuLing slapped him left and right....

OMG..the preview for the next episode look quiet crazy...Su Ling is going BEYOND PSYCHO!!!!!! saying Hu San is hurting once again...lol...i guess tony is asking her for a divorce...Do u guys think she will end up killing Tony????? Dang I soooo hope not.......sheesh...its sooo true about the saying...Dont be afraid of the loud ones...be afraid of the quiet one that is sincere...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
i can't believe they frame Kat.
Hope PAUL dont' feel the same way too :(

Lookhai is so creepy with all those Tik's poster, pastering on the wall.
so sad that Pecky lost her child -- Don't know how she can't tell Paul, who did this to her.
Yea, he is creepy, but I don't think he's that bad of a person deep down. I think that deep down he is plain stupid for listening to everything that Suling tells him. Lu Hai always seems afraid, or like, really nervous. Especially in that scene where he's praying to Hue Sun. He's stuck because he has to do what Suling tells him to do, although he doesn't really want to.

And I have been sick of Pecky since the first episode! Such a cute girl, but absolutely pathetic. A lot of what's going on really is her fault for not speaking up. Ugh :eek:(

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Worst police work ever!!!!! They should of least watched some CSI.... -____-;;

Anywayz, I think Jang realized that Kat is his daughter, or at least suspected... From the way he looked at her and then said those words to her. Why is everyone saying he gave a false alibi testimony? I thought he followed Kat when she drove off.

I am starting to think Loohai is not doing anything really harmful - at least not directly - but he just doesn't know how to stop Su Ling. Seems like he was rather upset over the incident of framing Kat.

And Pecky needs to speak up!!!!!!!!!! Her character annoys me in that she is so pathetically weak and she had to go and tell Kat Paul's stupidness. O_O Even Anna knew that Paul is actually in love with Kat!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I think that everyone considers it a "false" alibi because no one knows that he really did follow her. He probably just doesn't want anyone to know how much he secretly cares for Kat, so he didn't admit to anyone in truth that he followed her. That part definitely confused me too lol. I had the days mixed up and everything. I really had to think about that.

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
I adore aunt Mimi. So used to seeing her play rai, but she's very endearing, when she plays a caring character. :spin:
yeahhhhhhhh, totally agree!
P'kik is soooo cute when she plays as a good role cuz it's like her real life. :D :D

though we've most seen her as n'rai ...but i always glad to see her in some diff good role, too
she's superbbbb one who can acts really great in both good n' evil role.

i remember when i've met her in person.. n' she's very very adorableeeeee.. beautiful&cute&kind&friendly ^_^

----------
oh anyway, i forgot to say about yok lai mek 555 i love everything in this lakorn
it's going to end next week TT
so fasttt.. or because i enjoy wathing it sooo much

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lu Hai worship Hui San because back in the days...he was a drug addict..and i guess he overdose..and Hui san was the one that help him while he was almost going into shock...She was the one that wipe him down with warm water/towl and said he will be okay....He help Suling because Suling is his sister..

Suling killed anna for sure. and she has been poisoning janie. But Lu Hai feel really bad and went to that herbal medicine store and order stuffs. The medicine man asked why the order include different stuffs from the previous one. So yes..Lu Hai has been giving Janie the meds to fight the poison...thats why SuLing slapped him left and right....

OMG..the preview for the next episode look quiet crazy...Su Ling is going BEYOND PSYCHO!!!!!! saying Hu San is hurting once again...lol...i guess tony is asking her for a divorce...Do u guys think she will end up killing Tony????? Dang I soooo hope not.......sheesh...its sooo true about the saying...Dont be afraid of the loud ones...be afraid of the quiet one that is sincere...
Lol that saying is true.
And I think she's probably going to try to kill Tony but like she loves him too much but she probably well have that hate love thing going on. And I'm 100 percent sure that she killed Anna cause I saw this seesan clip but I don't want to spoil it so yeah lol.