❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
when pa'aek try to run after nang'aek to force her into his car, nang'aek always manages to get away cause a cab always pulls up just in time. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but when I cry my nose runs. Quite disgusting actually but for nang ek, I swear there is no sign of snot anywhere lol!!! Oh yeah when I cry, I can't seem to talk or make any sense. I can't even talk to be exact :lol: but I give nang ek props, they can cry and bitch at pra ek or someone else. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Fun. Tell me about it! When I cry, I'm like balling & you can't even understand a word coming out of my mouth! :lol:

You know you're watching a lakorn when...

pra'ek can't tell the difference between the n'eks real cries & n'rai fake cries. LOL.

Pra'ek is always assuming nang'ek is faking her tears & thinks the n'rais tears are real. Oh come on...!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy I am so there with you. But in ACD, when she faked cried and pra ek bought it.

You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when:
You sit at your TV screen or computer screen bitching at all the characters and say how much you hate it, yet you're still sticking around lol...

I finally got myself to watch Kaew Lom Petch and gosh I don't even know why I am still continuing watching it.

denail

sarNie Egg
I find these:

• When the prak'ek talks to the nang'ek, he always stands really close to her (or even grasp her). It is not a general social distance for people talking to each other.
  • Nang'ek always wear tight uniform (Nurse or Airhostess) to show her body figure which in reality professional never do that
  • No real kiss in Lakorn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
such a cute thread.
when i'm drawn to the tv and crying over na'ek bcc pa'ek was a jerk LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I find these:

• When the prak'ek talks to the nang'ek, he always stands really close to her (or even grasp her). It is not a general social distance for people talking to each other.
  • Nang'ek always wear tight uniform (Nurse or Airhostess) to show her body figure which in reality professional never do that
  • No real kiss in Lakorn
sorry there are real kiss in lakorn if you don't believe me, just check SB's thread or janie's lakorns.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
idk is it just me. but every lakorn i watch, when n'ek is pregnant, its always a BOY... never a girl....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy I am so there with you. But in ACD, when she faked cried and pra ek bought it.

You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when:
You sit at your TV screen or computer screen bitching at all the characters and say how much you hate it, yet you're still sticking around lol...

I finally got myself to watch Kaew Lom Petch and gosh I don't even know why I am still continuing watching it.
tell me about it i watched it all the way through don't ask me why it was a retarded lakorn lol

but i tell u wat fun..i tink its mostly its Exact lakorns for example Ngao Asok and Song Kram Nang Fah also got me watch to the end becuz it was so senseless i wanted to see how it'll end

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ Exact! What can I say about it? I love it yet hate it at the same time. For the past few years, I just don’t like the pairing… that is what hold me back from watching them. Plus the overactly plot, acting, and music. But they are very good at cliff hanger at the end of every damn episodes. I guess that how they keep their viewers to continue watching it. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nang'lai always put black magic on pa'aek, but for some odd reason nang'aek can't figure out that something's seriously wrong with him, when he totally has a different personality and attitude and is mean to her. Instead, she immediately thinks he hates her and is settling for nang'lai. :loool:

SWEETnSOUR

sarNie Egg
61. If you see twins, one is always good and the other is always evil and they must always fall in love with the same guy or girl

63. P'eks are unusually virile and/or n'eks are unusually fertile-it only takes one time to get pregnant (usually from the rape)

64. P'eks must never think their sperm is that super because they usually believe the n'eks are pregnant by someone else, nevermind that they were virgins before you

67. If both of you are rich then the best way to test the love is by pretending to be a servant in his or her house
I totally agree with all the things you had said. I never would have though about this much things in a thai lakorn, but I do want to say some things.
I would like to add something to the list: It's always a bad start with the N'ek and P'ek. P'ek is always the first one to fall for N'ek. N'ek don't tell P'ek that she loves him as much as P'ek tells her.

OKay,
#61:
It's not always true that when there is twins, one is good and the other is evil. Sometimes they're both good and fall in love with different guys.
Sometimes they get separated and not notice that they are sisters, and tends to switch places and then finds out at the end that they are sisters.

#63:
Totally agree on the one time pregnant with the n'ek.
No matter how many times the bad girl does it, she is never to get pregnant unless it is from a rape of someone she hates.

The P'ek must not know the n'ek very well because of all the missunderstanding about the n'ek having someone else baby.

I really agree on if they are both rich, the n'ek is more often to become the P'ek servant and he would somehow falls for her but not noticing it. And when everyone finds out, the P'ek and N'ek would get marry, but she would marry him like if she was the servant girl. LOlz.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've watched 4 lakorns where the mother or father of the n'ek/p'ek dies or is already dead;and the n'ek/p'ek is an only child.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
nang'lai always put black magic on pa'aek, but for some odd reason nang'aek can't figure out that something's seriously wrong with him, when he totally has a different personality and attitude and is mean to her. Instead, she immediately thinks he hates her and is settling for nang'lai. :loool:
"sarb poosa" isn't it?

... the n'ek reveals all her secrets to the n'rai: her marriage with the p'ek is fake and bla bla bla
... the n'rai always screams and never the n'ek