Your First Manga

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...the first manga I've read would be Iryu (Team Medical Dragon)--the reason I read it was because the Jdorama I was watching at that time (Iryu 1) which was adapted from the manga. And from then, the rest was history.

Though I can never get into Lolita type mangas, they remind me too much of pedophiles. <_<

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Paradise Kiss was my first manga i think? i've only read 3 so far: paradise kiss, nana, and death note.

don't really read much manga, but if i do read it, i get really into it! :)

komictwin

sarNie Egg
my first manga was 'kare first love'
Hey me too! Well, KFL was my first "online" manga. But I never finished it. It's so cute at the beginning but I discontinued when I reached the part where they tried to have sex.

Well, my official first manga I read and finished was Demon Diary. I really liked it.

The ever first manga I bought was Kaze Hikaru. I love it! It's the only manga I'm reading and waiting until it releases a new volume now.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Hmm, it might be Inuyasha... but I'm not so positive. But it could be because I was in my teens back then in the early 2000s when I started reading manga and watching anime. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow.. I never posted here?

If I recall.. I think my first read manga was the shonen jump mangas that featured Naruto, bleach, one piece, hikaru no go, and so forth.

If that Shonen Jump manga book doesn't count, then I would say my first manga was the horror-ish/thriller Uzumaki (Spiral) instead. :p