I know ya guys sub Pepper/Fang lakorn

darvil

sarNie Adult
Roger doger sarN.

They'll be released in a few days!

1st episode and 2nd episode!

I still have to figure out how to put the cool logos and stuff.. typesetting haha. :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
FAHK I'M BEHIND...
*hides* will be done tonight....lol
[post="646"][/post]​
Muddie you're not subbing buang ruk are you??

I'm 10 mins into the 1st episode.

and Yergie did 15 mins of 2nd episode already.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
STOP CONFUSING ME! haha j/k

I think I am...I'm editing epi 3. :)
[post="743"][/post]​

ohh in that cause you better hurry! We're catching up fast! :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww haha u guyz are soo kute...wow subbin the whole movie!?i wish i can help but i only understand but cant translate it very well hahaha so im no help watsoever haha..well good luck guyz and im sure u guyz are very appreciated!

sunisa

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!R U GUYS FOR REAL???????????????U GUYS R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOOL!!!!!I WISH I CAN HELP TOO BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAI A BIT SINCE I'M NOT THAI!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUB!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!I'M GONNA CRY!!!!THANK U GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUB AND GOOD LUCK!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
sweetyaj said:
I LOVE U GUYS I AM FINALLY UNDERSTANDING THAI LAKRONS.....
[post="958"][/post]​
You mean to tell me you've been watching Thai lakorns without understanding a thing??? ahhhh kudos to your love for them. :lol:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: well, me too...i've watch thai lakorns and many other series and don't understand what they're saying, but i can understand what's going on and why this happen and what 'cause this to happen. :D

sunisa

same here...i watch lakorn and don't really understand what they're saying. :D i just watch the action and read summary.my aunt ask me why i watch the lakorn that i don't even understand what they're saying. :p i told her because the lakorns are so good that i don't want to miss at all. :lol: sometime i understand the characters motives and sometime i don't.it too bad that i don't know much of what happen. B)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ditto...just like Korean & Chinese series...I've been watching lakorns w/o knowing the language but...like other said..I can somehow understand bcuz their actions..

btw Hiatus: what's WTV?..

Hiatus

Super Momo
Linn said:
ditto...just like Korean & Chinese series...I've been watching lakorns w/o knowing the language but...like other said..I can somehow understand bcuz their actions..

btw Hiatus: what's WTV?..
[post="1184"][/post]​

whatever LOL

we're gonna have our site & forum up soon so yeah u guys will have more info and all ;]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
awww... i really do liike to do it too.. but my thai isn't strong or good enough to understand everything they say....

wish i can do more though...

darvil

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
awww... i really do liike to do it too.. but my thai isn't strong or good enough to understand everything they say....

wish i can do more though...
[post="1291"][/post]​
If your thai isn't very good but good enough like 50 percent you could become a timer.. you don't need to know alot of thai for a timer.

and you don't have to do a whole episode.. thats hard and very very tedious. But rather you could do like 15 mins of an episode or something.

It all adds up

cecilia

Staff member
Darvil said:
If your thai isn't very good but good enough like 50 percent you could become a timer.. you don't need to know alot of thai for a timer.

and you don't have to do a whole episode.. thats hard and very very tedious. But rather you could do like 15 mins of an episode or something.

It all adds up
[post="1341"][/post]​
i remember volunteering to help out..but i guess.i didnt' get much info..but anyway...

so cool that you guys got it start..fightin'

darvil

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
i remember volunteering to help out..but i guess.i didnt' get much info..but anyway...

so cool that you guys got it start..fightin'
[post="1402"][/post]​
Cecilia so you would be willing to help time? .. whatever how much you want to help with. :lol:

Yes this thing is definately GOING to happen. No buts about it. We're going to happen.