Hana Yori Dango II (2007)

Nameless

N i n j a
I decided to make a new thread for the second season. Feel free to post anything related to the upcoming drama.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I cant wait for this to be hardsubbed =x

Here's some information on
Season 2

* Episodes: 15
* Viewership rating: ?
* Broadcast period: From January 2007
* Air time:?
* Theme song: ?

Cast

* Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi
* Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa
* Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui
* Matsuda Shota as Nishikado Sojiro
* Abe Tsuyoshi as Mimasaka Akira
* Sato Megumi as Sanjou Sakurako
* Ikuta Toma as Oribe Junpei
* Kato Natsuki as Ogawara Shigeru

Credit goes to http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango#Season_2

neena

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION NEW YORKERS....

HYD2 CAST IS FILMING IN NYC!!! :yahoo:

and the CM for Hana Yori Dango has already been aired...look for it on youtube!!

RainyNight

sarNie Egg
Wooot! I'm so glad this one is longer. More Jun time hehe. I'm three hours away from NYC too... boohoo. But yay! can't wait!! :yahoo:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG!
R u Serious ?!
hahaha gosh mangs tooo bad i cant drive im like only 2 hours or 1 and a half away
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
NYC?
How long are they gunna be there for? LOL
haha I sound like a stalker OH NO lol.
WAAAAAAH .

I cant wait for it to finish and be subbed. ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
HEY!! MAO AND SHUN ARE IN NY RIGHT NOW!! I JUS SAW A BROADCAST WITH THEM TOGETHER...THEY WERE IN TIMES SQUARE...WHERE ALL THE TRAFFIC IS...AT NIGHT. THEY LOOKED LIKE NEWS HOST...HOSTING THE NEW YEARS IN NYC OR SOMETHING! HAHAHA...ITS CUTE!!

^^ SHE WILL BE PLAYING TSUKASA'S FIANCEE

HE'S FROM THE MANGA...NAME: JUNPEI IN hyd...HIS REAL NAME TOMA IKUTA. HE'S HOT!! AND HE'S ALSO A JOHNNY'S JR.

CREDITS: JUN_DAILY LIVEJOURNAL!!

kyoko

sarNie Egg
:lol: ohhh i just watched this 2 hours game show the main cast members which was pretty cool even though i don't understand japanese and over here they are playing season one on t.v. until the second comes on jan. 5 at 9pm

kyoko

sarNie Egg
i just watched the second season on t.v. last night it was really good, it was a 2 hour Premiere, can't wait till someone put it up and put sbtitles on it cause i don't understand japanese that much :yahoo: