Rang Ngao

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

sarNie Adult

• slee00
  • sarNies
  • 628 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:I love serious Thai lakorns. I collect and buy good older lakorns too. Very good and faithful client once you know me.

Current mood:

I believe I watched this lakorn a long ago too. I never did pay much attention to Ken. I remember I was so into Ann...She was great! But I may watch it again for Ken. I love his smile...

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

sarNies in Coma

• tinah
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 17,997 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
most of ann's lakorn teaches alot about Women Power..and this lakorn i was paying attention to more of Ann..i didnt really notice ken..lol..cuz his role wasnt strong..it was more about Ann and Dodo..

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:07 PM

Currently waiting for "QI PAO"
Posted Image
credit to AK @ pantip

Waiting to watch "Buang" April 15

Posted Image
credit to broadcastthai

sarNie Hatchling

Current mood:
I love, love "Rang Ngao." The only downfall of this lakorn is not much sweet scenes between Ann and Ken, but their new one "Oum Ruk" will definitely make it up.

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image
The GREATEST onscreen couple of ALL-TIME!

sarNies in Coma

Current mood:
^.^ ann played both girl amazingly....her and ken look so great together ^.^

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:17 AM

~A Few of My Favorite Bromance~

bromance.gif

sarNies OldFart

Current mood:
ken was an invisible p 'ek in here and the R scene korny

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

currently waiting for *Yah Leum Chun* with ANN & TIK and obsessed over KIMBARRY!

Did my comments offend you? Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!

YGfamily

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 13,033 posts
  • 14 thanks

Current mood:
The R was okay to me. LOL it's all about the R huh? LOL

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Love Cheque Charge, Superman is Back, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Ballad of the Desert,  Roommate, Tie the Knot, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness, Aim High, Pleasantly Surprise, Ruk Tong Oom, The Way We Were, 
Best drama this year 2014: Cunning Single Lady, In a Good Way, Border, It's Okay That's Love

sarNies Oldmaid

• jen_x
  • sarNies
  • 2,965 posts
  • 146 thanks

Current mood:
wat part was the r scene???

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image

Arnav and Khushi :)

Credit to: Kainat-K.Tacker

sarNies OldFart

Current mood:
dont know whar episode but he was drunk

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

currently waiting for *Yah Leum Chun* with ANN & TIK and obsessed over KIMBARRY!

Did my comments offend you? Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!

sarNie Hatchling

• lakorns
  • sarNies
  • 274 posts
  • 14 thanks

Current mood:
i love ann's acting. so cool. woman power!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

YGfamily

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 13,033 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
Chobling from YT is considering to sub this. OMG

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Love Cheque Charge, Superman is Back, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Ballad of the Desert,  Roommate, Tie the Knot, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness, Aim High, Pleasantly Surprise, Ruk Tong Oom, The Way We Were, 
Best drama this year 2014: Cunning Single Lady, In a Good Way, Border, It's Okay That's Love

sarNie Adult

• Interests:lakorn, ken-anne, oum ruk, sawan biang

Current mood:

I love this lakorn...I still have it vhs, it's about identical twin sister
one is weak and one is strong. If you love the lakorn where nang eak is strong and incontrol you would love this....I hate a lakorn where nang eak let people work all over her and be happy about the last minute of the lakorn. sorry if my summary is not clear...
it's started out when Tar (the weak twin, who is easily fool by people) She came to work at a new office and p eak who worked there liked her very much but she is inlove with Doodoo who happen to be her bosS and P eak uncle..Doodoo was inlove with her too..so they had an affair. But Dood0o is marry and have 3 kids, his wife is real mean...After she found out about the affair she would come and beat up tar and do some terrible things to her and embrass her everywhere...
Tar found out she is pregent so she went to visit her parent in the country and she killed herself by hanging...Min is the strong twin, she came back from the USA to visit her parent and sister, but when she got home her sister was already death...she also found out that her sister is pregent too...So she pretended to be Tar and when back to work...since they were identical twin no one notice at first.
Whenever doodoo's wife would come and beat her up, she would beat the wife up instead..since she real smart and speak english she also have a best friend who parent happen to be real power in Thailand.
She also got an expensive car, condo and alots of expensive stuff..She was also working for a high-tech computer and make alots of money too...at the same time she was also working at the office where her sister used to work...Everyone notice the change but they never say a thing...I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you

omg! thank you for putting this. there're no eng-subbed rang gnao in youtube and i couldn't understand thai. i'm still watching it even though i don't understand the lines. heehee

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:00 PM

Professional Lakorn Watcher

• Interests:lakorn watcher, star gazer, believer, book lover, writer, movie goer, my daughter's protector, and family lover.

Current mood:
I love this lakorn! I just finished watching it 2 weeks ago. Ann was great.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:10 PM

http://www.kwarmmeud...darknesslakorns

Lakorn Screen Caps

Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, Fai Ruk Plern Kaen, and MORE!

Dls_zps5303b2e6.png

sarNie Adult

Current mood:

I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you

oh please please please tell us more! i don't understand thai and there's no eng subbed videos of this in youtube! and i really, really, really want to watch this!!! :drool:

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

I'm obsessing over Oum Ruk and Ken-Ann!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

banners made by nat

yadech || marrich

• Interests:art: music, painting, fashion, digital making, etc.

Current mood:
LOL... :lol: i just watch The Letter movie... lol without subs... huh... to be honest... i know its a sad movie... but if i did watch the movie with subs, i might cry... i just end up... smiling when i saw Diew has a kid already... their kid... :)

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:51 AM

FEVER: Ryu & Mayumi

302cr6e.png

sarNie Egg

Current mood:
Hi Everyone,
I've seen "Sawang Biang" and "Oom Rak" for Ken and Ann . I've become a real fan of them I read that there's another future lakorn for them. Can't wait. But I can't find links for "Rang Ngao" with English subtitle. Could you help me finding one ??

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:57 PM

sarNie Egg

Current mood:
Hi Everyone,
I've seen "Sawang Biang" and "Oom Rak" for Ken and Ann . I've become a real fan of them I read that there's another future lakorn for them. Can't wait. But I can't find links for "Rang Ngao" with English subtitle. Could you help me finding one ??

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

sarNie Egg

Current mood:
Hi Everyone,

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

sarNie Adult

Current mood:
there is none. i watched it even if it doesn't have any subtitle. the summary helped though. here's a link:
http://z15.invisionf...p?showtopic=575

it's a very detailed summary...

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:54 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

banners made by nat

sarNie Egg

Current mood:

there is none. i watched it even if it doesn't have any subtitle. the summary helped though. here's a link:
http://z15.invisionf...p?showtopic=575

it's a very detailed summary...

Thank you so much tifipina, I'll try to see it that way . Thanks a gain.
Take care

Amy

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

sarNie Adult

Current mood:

Thank you so much tifipina, I'll try to see it that way . Thanks a gain.
Take care

Amy

anything for an anne-ken fan! :D

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:52 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

banners made by nat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users