Wu Zun!!!

chacha

sarNie Egg
If you guys watched Hana Kimi, you would know who WU Zun is. HE is the main hero and is about one of the most popular guys in taiwan right now. What do you u guys think? lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!...lol...I didn't even know he was that beautiful preety guy in Tokyo Juliet...He looks very girly in there...but when I saw him in HK...OMG...now that was the manly side of him that no one saw.....he's freggin hot....very very attractive....not like in TJ...lol...=]

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!...lol...I didn't even know he was that beautiful preety guy in Tokyo Juliet...He looks very girly in there...but when I saw him in HK...OMG...now that was the manly side of him that no one saw.....he's freggin hot....very very attractive....not like in TJ...lol...=]
Ahaha I totally agree with you.
When i first watched HK my sister was all like "Hey that's the guy from TJ!"
And I was jsut like.. "No waay..."
Ahaha but yeah I like him a lot more in HK than in TJ

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
He's so hot in that drama!! he's so cute too!! love him in Hana Kimi!! Can't wait to see him in more drama!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wu Zun, he's cute. Sadly, the collaboration between Wu Zun and Gillian didn't work out. Gillian matches Wu Zun more than all of the actresses he has interacted with. No offense HK fans.

Candy11

sarNie Egg
He is sooo adorable!!! Jan, i have to argree with you... His lips and his eyes are YUMMY!!! lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love Wu Zun! Me and my little sister since we watched Hana-Kimi, lol. That was one halarious series.. hehe. Any pics to share?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg.. that is so sad i never knew that either T_T poor jiro.. i really like him although he acts very gay in almost all his drama's lol.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thats sad i love jiro he is so funny and adorable i love those funny faces he always make

anyways yeah i saw wu zun new drama romantic princess he is so hot in there hahaha i can't wait tell the whole series out...you'll fall in love with him again after seeing that drama he dresses in suit and is a rich boy

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i'm slow.. but
i read somewhere that wu chun is chinese, not taiwanese.. the first time he join fahrenheit.. he was afraid of talking the other three because he said he had a weird acsent(i think that's how you spell it).. and he communicate with his parent in english most of the time..
wheni fist read it.. i was like.. what!!!!!!!!!! wu zun not taiwanese!!!??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love wu zun i think he is the best looking one of FRH no offense then jiro, aaron, than calvin.. i don't really like calvin but he has one hella good voice!

umm, chinese and tawainese are the same only a tiny different so it don't really matter.