Photo

lao actresses

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:

this might be wierd...ive never really heard of any lao actresses or actors..i was wonderin if nyone could name a few for me or evn better if u had pictures..ive always just watched and listened to thai stuff..so now im kinda curious...well thanxs!!!

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:17 PM

http://2oneday.com/forum

2AM + 2PM = ONE DAY

sarNie Hatchling

• Champ
  • sarNies
  • 141 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
On top of my head that I could think of is Alexandra Thidawun Bounxei (Boonchuay).

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

sarNie Juvenile

• exp0
  • sarNies
  • 433 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Interests:more than i can describe.<br /><br />music and lifestyle

Current mood:
Though Ananda Everingham now resides in Thailand and is considered as a Thai citizen, but he is half Laotian and Australian. I think his family is from the Luang Prabang region.

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

Heartless

• noungning
  • Sarnie Wiki Mod
  • 4,323 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
were u looking for thai influenced laotians [i might word this incorrectly, but i mean they are producing/acting for thai entertainment] or stars that only performed in laos?

the 2 previously listed are popular in thailand, but i believe there are movies and lakorns made with lao people, however i doubt it's recognized by anyone here unless they are in laos because i don't think it gets broadcasted to people in the states, but then again, i can be wrong.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:13 AM

Posted Image

check out AsianFuse's wiki - any questions feel free to ask me.
helpers needed, contributers are always welcome, come one, come all!
here's one i've made, an example, u can do one too!

If you want something, you have to give something. Don't just ask, beg, and plead. Even if I have what you want, I will never give it to you.

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
yea i dont really care like any lao actors/actress in the business or watever i just wanted to know if there were any. thanxs for the help

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:43 PM

http://2oneday.com/forum

2AM + 2PM = ONE DAY

sarNie Egg

Current mood:

Though Ananda Everingham now resides in Thailand and is considered as a Thai citizen, but he is half Laotian and Australian. I think his family is from the Luang Prabang region.

they actually made a movie about his parents escaping laos

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:46 AM

sarNie Juvenile

• exp0
  • sarNies
  • 433 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:more than i can describe.<br /><br />music and lifestyle

Current mood:
What is the name of the movie? Was it filmed by Thai or Lao producers?

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:43 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Egg

Current mood:

What is the name of the movie? Was it filmed by Thai or Lao producers?

I read it somewhere that his parents were seperated by the Laotian government in the 70s. If I remember correctly, his dad (John Everingham) was the journalist who brought his wife to Thailand by swimming across Mekong. Their story was actually made a movie called "Love is Forever"

"Based on true events, Michael Landon portrays real-life journalist John Everingham who, while working in Laos in 1977, is accused of espionage by the repressive Cambodian government. He is tortured and expelled from the Communist-controlled country, but he cannot forget Keo Sirisomphone (Moira Chen), the Laotian woman he loves.
http://www.westlakeent.com/

Posted 22 April 2007 - 09:41 PM

sarNie Adult

• Interests:Thai lakorns, internet, television, tennis, crafts, cooking. Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas & music

Current mood:
well some lao actors and actresses are in lao movies, but lao people don't have that great of an acting skill.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

tumblr_mtrdaq1itd1rl606po1_400.gif

MASTER'S SUN

Currently following - MIB - SUJU-M - Running Man - Cubic
Credit: Tumblr member: sxis

sarNie Juvenile

• CTR
  • sarNies
  • 425 posts
  • 30 thanks

Current mood:
NVM: I saw her real name now. http://www.ethaicd.c...w.php?pid=30626 I thought it was someone else.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:22 PM

sarNie Adult

• Susie
  • sarNies
  • 1,020 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:watching my thai lakorns including cee siwat hot ass lol. singing and dancing all day.

Current mood:
yeah i haven't heard of any. don't they have lao soap operas?? n e ways yeah ANANDA EVERINGHAM IS half Lao and Australian boy is he FINE!!!

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

D2B ONELOVE!! PEPPER&ANN ALICIA!!!CEE SIWAT IS HOT!! CEE & AMY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users