Problem

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I am terribly sorry for bothering you guys. :( But I have a problem. I was subbing hua jai chocolate earlier today, and I saved it and exited it because I wanted to take a break. Well, I am trying to continue subbing but when I open the movie and subs the movie wont show any pictures. When i press play its like all black. so..anybody..wanna help me with my problem.

sincerely,

Tanya.

again, if I annoy you guys or anything SORRY. lol. kinda paranoid.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
SORRIE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HELP U...BUT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK U LOTS N LOTS BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE LAKORN..THANX..THANX..U MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE... :lmao: :lmao:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha. your welcome. >.< it's going to take me awhile because i'm like barely finished with 3 minutes of the lakorn. OMG! I am soo grateful for people who sub korean/japanese drama now.

darvil

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
I am terribly sorry for bothering you guys. :( But I have a problem. I was subbing hua jai chocolate earlier today, and I saved it and exited it because I wanted to take a break. Well, I am trying to continue subbing but when I open the movie and subs the movie wont show any pictures. When i press play its like all black. so..anybody..wanna help me with my problem.

sincerely,

Tanya.
again, if I annoy you guys or anything SORRY. lol. kinda paranoid.
[post="28325"][/post]​

Ummm just restart the program

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hmm well, I mostly open the movie first because if i remember right, your tutorial said open the movie so I did that. Then, I open the subtitled files.