Dok Bia Hila Rak(CH 7)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i dont really think they are gonna make a cute couple together, i prefer Am with Cee or Kade....but imma give Stefen a try ^_^

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yeah, but Stefan isn't that bad-looking. I've never seen him act before. So, I wanna see it before I make my judgement. So, does anyone know when is it gonna air and what's the storyline? I really liked Amy in LookMaiLarkSee so I wanna see this one too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is for Kantana. Since both Amy and Stefan works for that company.

correct me if i'm wrong...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Both are still in progress...still filming...? I noe his lakorn with Kob is still filming, but not sure with this one...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
stefan/stephan is freakin adorabl, u guys. i dont no y some of u say otherwise. he's knew, so give him a chance. let's judge when we get to see the lakorns.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
when is this going to be out it seem like amy and cee have alot of lakorn coming out this year

feys

sarNie Hatchling
This is series is in the process of making it and i can not wait to see it! Stefen and Amy k.? I wonder if there are going to be rumors again. But I don't believe them! Paparazzi's are so mean to all stars. I'm anxious to see this series! I'm like following her every series! LOL :lmao: Don't know the title though. Maybe some1 can help?LOL

feys

sarNie Hatchling
LOL HAHA..i am soo late! thanks ana for the title! sounds soooo interesting! YOUr the best . :loool:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult

เอมี่-สเตฟานหม่ำโรตีรอถ่าย "ดอกเบี้ยฯ"

อ้ะ..อ้ะ..ทำอะไรกัน ดูสิ หม่ำกันไม่มีหยุด ทั้งพระทั้งนางเลยนะเนี่ยะ แอบแวบกองถ่าย
"ดอกเบี้ยเคลียร์รัก" มาชิมโรตีกันเปรมไปเลย แถมเอมี่ยังใจดี เลี้ยงคนทั้งกองถ่ายอีก เอ๊ะ
หรือจะเป็นค่าปิดปากคะ

credits: cute kwan forum