Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
their new one is gon air dis week on da 20th. they gon be shooting a new one starting end of dis month. i'm not a big fan of captain or pim but i been following aof's work recently. aof said he gon be in here as da bad guy. lmao i'm gon be cheerin for da bad guy. yay aof!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG, they're going to star with eachother in another? That is way kool. I think they make a cute couple. But I want to see Captain star with some other girls too because he hasn't star with alot of people. Mostly with Aom only and he's been in entertainment business for a long time. I want him to star with Fang this time and then with Bee Numthip.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Boring another one with Pim. i want to see him star with a new actress too. with Fang would be good because their last one that he play as twins her role wasn't even that main but mostly on Pang. which Aof is it that will play as the bad guy?

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
YAY!!! AOF the bad guy!! lol i can't wait to see him, yeah i was kinda hoping to have him pair up with ann or maybe fang. any one really. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i know i can't wait to see him as da bad guy lol people was sayin aw he should play a nice guy lalalalala. i was happy when i heard dat he was playin as da bad guy. i wouldn't mind him playin as a nice guy but not like gentleman all proper like. i'd be laughing my ass off lol he too goofy to take on a role like dat LOL

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Are you talking about aof pongsak rattanapong?? If so, i just love his voice. And you said Pim and Captian are playing another lakorn together?? That's surprising. I'm still waiting for marn ruk pissawat to come out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yesss aof pongsak "sexy voice dude" lol he gon be in dis lakorn. who's in marn rak pissawat?

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so lost. I don't know what lakorn is what now. Is this the new lakorn with Pim and Captain??? I know there was title change on their soon to be release lakorn.. Aof, looks so HOT!! I just love his voice, but he seem so gay when I watch him in talk shows...LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, Ann A/Aof are also in this lakorn. including Jaja and Oh Anuchit. darn, i wish Jaja got with Aof than Ann with Captain since Pim already has another lakorn with him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man big ass cast lol dis lakorn better be good! i still mad bout maya pissawart lol wow da singer i lob and da actor i lob is in da same lakorn. i never thought dat would ever happen LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kool! Oh and JaJa is in here too. So i guess they will get pair up. Maybe Ann will pair up with either Aof or . They dress like from the village people or something,different a bit.But still boring want Captain to pair up with someone else. i don't like Pim. and especially they already star together in "TardRukToranong" at least wait a while before pair up again but it's like they just done filming their last la korn and then start filming their second la korn together again right after,boring. Why don't they take Fang or Aom again because they haven't star with Captain in a while.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think aof will end up w/ anybody. he's da bad guy. his character will probably die lol aint dat what happens to most tua rai in da end? either dat or in jail or crazy lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i'm thinking ann and num is going to pair up. Since aof is the bad guy. Yeah i so wanted ann and captain to pair u, but man it's huge cast. it looks like it's going to be a big production.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...maybe it's part of the reason why her next leading role is with tv thunder? i think it sux that she's getting supporting roles.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
deres a few articles out bout da lakorn:

credit to aofpongsak.com << dats y only aof's pix have closeups lol