Jao Por Jum Pen and Jao Noo Ninja (Tv Thunder)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay i hope its true! pat doesnt have any new ones beside Mafia Tee Rak. they didnt mention the prodution?

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She's still has King Kaew though... Nope. They haven't even had the ceremony yet.^^. Pat gets at least 2 lakorns to work with at a time.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The pr'eks name is An Witaya... New face pr'ek... I don't know who it is, but I'm guessing that Ch3 wants Pat to promote him...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i wanna see pix!..ch3 is probaly trying to bring more new face actors since they have more young actresses

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think they have too many new faces though... Ch3 brings out too many. Even Ch7 doesn't do that...

tinah

sarNie Coma
not really. ch3 dont have alot of new young actors. Rome is new but hes been paired up with mostly the middle gen. so they have por who would suit the young actresses

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I still think it's too much. Rome is okay because he got in by competition... I don't really agree with the rest though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Young is better... Stick to it until they reach 30 or something.lol. jk, jk... Too much though. About at least 1 every month.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just glad its not someone from the power3 again. even though i dont how Aun look like but i rather see pat with someone new

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. I'm just hoping that he's at least a littlw good looking and has talent.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard he starr in bee/kellys lakorn too. i dont think hes cute lol. but maybe he'll look better on screen

moilee

sarNie Adult
Are you people talking about this guy in Marsha's movies (where she played twin, one dead and one alive)? If so, I don't think he's that bad. I saw him played the supporting role in this lakorn with Kelly&Bee. He's better than some of the ch3 actors that I saw.