Your First Manga

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i remember my first manga.. though my friend taught me how to read it i was confuse i didnt know where to read it from and hwo to read it lol. but later as i went in deeper into the manga.. it was actually fun and good to read.. i like it alot.. i started reading more manga. SHARE YOURS

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww hell naw...you guys talkin about manga's...man love them...hmmm my first manga was hella good..i couldn't stop reading it..i was hella hooked and stuff...I don't read very much manga's though..i only like the teen lover ones...The first manga i eva read was Peach girl....

Recommendations: (If you guys haven't read these manga's you gotta start it's hella good)

Peach Girl
Peach Girl Change of Heart
Mars
Marmalade Boy

^Best eva manga's i have eva read^

K

KawaiiTennyo

mine was chobits hahah actually some other ones i cant remmeber i stopped reading them because i started to watch the anime version of it and the manga kills the anime for me hahah >.<

Muddie Murda

smile...
My first one was shaman king...

I was outside and had to like....do the rice...haha not cook...but like..eehh yeah u guys wouldn't know.

anyways, I wanted to entertain myself so I brought my sis' manga w/ me.

It's so funny and cute. ^_^

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
my first manga was either ranma or dragon ball . im not sure but either way i thoroly enjoyed it n it got me hooked on mangas n animes. its so funny n interesting. n now im obssessed n i love it! lol

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
my firsttt ever manga???? lol I think it was either Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball
[post="2141"][/post]​
haha i agree.. i will hiatus recommend you should read marmalade boy and mars.. i finished those two manga too and i wanna see hte chinese drama so much too lol. i started reading Peach girl but then it got to stuck wiht her and hte two boys i dont want to read it anymore im afraid lol. thats hwo i am in Lakorns too lol haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just started reading them like last year so my first one was Girl Got Game. It's still not finished yet. I think I was laying outside trying to get a tan. Since I was just laying there bored, I started reading my sister's manga and then got hooked on that one. Besides that one, I haven't really read any other ones.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe mine was dragonball for my first manga and first tape and first dvd. Lolz!

tg10

sarNie Egg
First ever manga was Sailor Moon. I was kind of like 'what da' when I got the manga cos I was used to the anime.

But I'm more of a manga person these days. I love the art and it has to be of very good standard to me to read it. A nicely drawn manga is msot likely going to have a good plot, or so are the ones I've been reading.

The manga-ka of Mucha Kucha Daisuki is awesome I think her name was Shimaki Ako. I love her art style. Yuu Watase is nice too. There are several others like Nanaji Nagamu's Parfait Tic.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
manga...i was never a big fan of manga...lol-- but i FIRST read a manga book in EIGHT GRADE (2 years ago) when my cousin recommended this book, "MARS" to me... and than, i got my sister to become a FREEAAAK (not bein mean) at it! LOL.

bopha

sarNie Elites
Hiatus said:
my firsttt ever manga???? lol I think it was either Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball
[post="2141"][/post]​
it's my first manga too :p ...and now i'm reading GTO,Monster, Slam Dunk ...also Peach Girl ( i like this one ...oh it would be great if they can make this one in a serie)

chanda

sarNie Egg
my first manga was kare kano....so i just heard about mangas last year..yea i know kinda late...but now im reading girl got game...i think its really good

K

KawaiiTennyo

hahah darien ... yes it hought he was hot too.. hahah =) but you havent read d.n. angel yet have you.. both the bad and the good guy is freeeaaking hot!!! except the plot sucks!!

thai freak

sarNie Egg
hm...OMg i forgot my first manga >.< wait ooh I remember now it was called Demon Lord....was it um i dont remember but something like that lolz