[Tutorial] Blending/Poster

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Poster/Blend

1. open up two of your image or more. i'm gonna use these two picture.

2.make it so that their about the same size, but you don't have too. fix it to your liking for both picture.

3. open a new window. as for the size, that depend on you, but i'm gonna use a 500x600 pixes and if i need more space i'll size it up again later.

4.on the new window, open both of your image or images and place it to your liking.(remember that the top picture is the picture you're going to use for the blending). don't worry about the empty space.

7. click on your gradient tool and set the top like this:

8. next what you want to do is blend the two picture together. with your mouse start at one part of the picture in which you want to blend and drag your mouse. it may be confusing.

9.you're picture should be kind of fading away. and do the same intil you're fully blend both of your pictures.

10. Ok so for some unknown reason you kind of faded alot away. DON'T WORRIED! choose a soft erase brush and make sure your still on the mask layer and make sure foreground color is black ontop of white or else it won't work. then start to erase the part that you want

11. so there's a little bit that you couldn't erase. what you want to do is click on the eraser tool and on your layer click on the picture not the mask part( the layer that is white) and ease the little part. i do this for the last touch up if there's anything you needed to earse.

12. ok so the blending it done. we need something to cover the empty space, right? yup. well for that there's lots of different ways on how to do that. but the way i'm gonna do that is by using a stock picture. first go to the bottom of your layer and make a new layer and fill it with a black color then add your stock. i'm using this stock:

13. then add more stuff if you like. but i'll leave it at this, maybe later on i'll add something if i feel like something is missing. Lol...

15. make a new layer and fill it with this 03061E and set that layer to Exclusion. then go to Edit>Copy Merged and then past and set that layer to softlight. then make a new layer and with a big soft round brush i make some make a little border at the bottom of the poster.

16. add texts and your done, BUT you could be more creative and add more things to it. :D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wow! Thanks for the tut! I've been wanting to know how to do this. Ha, ha.
Wow, it seems pretty simple...Why has it been taking me two years?! LOLs.
Thanks babe_girl, I really appreciate this. Thank you so much for
taking the time to do this tutorial. <33

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thanks for the tut! I've been wanting to know how to do this. Ha, ha.
Wow, it seems pretty simple...Why has it been taking me two years?! LOLs.
Thanks babe_girl, I really appreciate this. Thank you so much for
taking the time to do this tutorial. <33
you're welcome! i'm glad it's useful to you. :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
bebe girl, you are SOOO good! Thanks for the tutorial! ^___^

--edit

You know, as I was organizing the section, I noticed an old post of yours asking me to post blending tutorials. Haha
You're like sooper pro. Honestly, I suck at blending...i don't do anything involving blending, that's why I like vector stuff and shapes. hahaha

sirena

sarNie Adult
hi will it only work if i have photoshop 7?

becuz i have this microsoft digital imagage thinggy

but i dnt noe it it will work i try it and it didnt

maybe theres other way

if u knoe can u tell me please thnxs u^

sirena

sarNie Adult
hi i just downloaded adobe photoshop 6 and ive been playing around wit it for abt an hour now and it getting now where

can u help me please >.< haha

sirena

sarNie Adult
im having trouble wit the 4th direction :/

i cant get it to look like ur

if i open a new window thing both the image is gone o_O

if i now how to do print screen thing ill show u but i dnt noe how

sirena

sarNie Adult
wen i open the new window like u said

i put it as transaprent

it open but all my image r gone

wat am i doin wrong?

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
for that. you open a new window it should be blank then go back to the two picture and copy it and past it into the new window.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
what you mean like gone? like both of the picture disappear? for the print screen. it should be on the key bord that read something like this

PRT SCR.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
im trying to do this right now and im just failing.LOL i cant do any of this....to hard for me.btw were u using photoshop cs3?