Kyoko Fukada

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think besides Ayumi Hamasaki, Kyoko fukada is the second prettiest Japanese Actress. Kyoko is an actress and a singer... I haven't heard any of her songs, but i'm hoping it'll be as good as Ayumi's...

Kyoko has done many movies...I love all of them esp. the one with wonbin... I believe it's called "Friends" or something like that...

shes' pretty!...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yep, she is pretty also! I have that series lol, though I don't really like it besides the fact that wonbin is in it and her too lol...i thought the storyline wasn't all that great but dang wb was so hot...^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I believe Kyoko Fukada is pretty. However, her role in strawberry on the shortcake was soo annoying. Yep.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
isn't she starring in the drama "God, Please Give Me More Time" it's very emotional...only if she didn't died that would be a perfect happy ending...only if they found a cure to HIV...hm...I heard that scientists researching a cure to it...that it might be possible to kill HIV Virus in the future...umm...I'm kinda off topic but yeah..she's pretty ^-^

Hiatus

Super Momo
Linn said:
isn't she starring in the drama "God, Please Give Me More Time" it's very emotional...only if she didn't died that would be a perfect happy ending...only if they found a cure to HIV...hm...I heard that scientists researching a cure to it...that it might be possible to kill HIV Virus in the future...umm...I'm kinda off topic but yeah..she's pretty ^-^
[post="36934"][/post]​
-___-" u just spoiled it LOL jk. yeah dont forget she filmed kamisama blah blah aka god give me wtv when she was only 16 or around that age :D

Nameless

N i n j a
From what I hear, Kyoko Fukada isn't that great of an actress. I've never watched her dramas and I still haven't seen friends. I did see Shimotsuma Monogatari . A movie with her in it and I thought it was a pretty good movie---weird and funny at the same time. She was pretty good in there. Although she is very pretty and kawaii.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
she is pretty... i haven't heard her music either.
i hate the stroyline in friends...
what's that movie that's coming out in the states that she plays in...
something like... kamazaki girls... wateva... something like that anyway...

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
yes... i love kyoko! she's really pretty... and yeah, i've seen many of her movies and her model piccies... but i haven't heard her sing yet...

sueko

sarNie Egg
in the picture you posted above she looks very innocent <_< maybe
i always went for bad girls, they are much funner... :p

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes this girl gots a very pretty face but her body just doesn't go with her face. I don't know how to say this but like she got a big body. But I haven't seen her for awhile now so maybe she could've lost some weight? Which is what many celebrities do.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
SHE'S GORGOUS... SHE WAS FLAWLESS IN GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TIME AND FRIENDS... HER SINGING VOICE IS OKAY.. WORTH LISTENING TOO..