Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for informing us I didn't think this would be confirm, I am glad they're in this lakorn. I love Por & Namfon :wub:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Glad that they r back together on screen!!!!!
Can't wait for this lakorn to air. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!! i'm happy they came back and star together. I like them from "Jao sao ban rai" together. thanks tinah. i can't wait. from the title sounds drama.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is this a remake?
yeah it a remake . this lakorn does have an R" scene . P'k was very aggressive. It kind like "Likit Kam.." where N"k have boyfriend and she caught him in bed ..well in the shower w/ the n'rai . Just dat no father is involve .N'rai was P"k sister and he thought dat N"k was the 3rd wheel in their relationship. So he got dis bad impression on her and constantly bad mouth her and when she goes looking for a job he send her profile to all the company out there so she can't work and she end up working w/ him at the company . There was a "baby" at the end too and they did get marry when he found out she pregrant and he turn soft toward her but his sister came and ruin everything .So, yeah she end up running off to some village . The ending was a :slapandkissse3:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
yeah it a remake . this lakorn does have an R" scene . P'k was very aggressive. It kind like "Likit Kam.." where N"k have boyfriend and she caught him in bed ..well in the shower w/ the n'rai . Just dat no father is involve .N'rai was P"k sister and he thought dat N"k was the 3rd wheel in their relationship. So he got dis bad impression on her and constantly bad mouth her and when she goes looking for a job he send her profile to all the company out there so she can't work and she end up working w/ him at the company . There was a "baby" at the end too and they did get marry when he found out she pregrant and he turn soft toward her but his sister came and ruin everything .So, yeah she end up running off to some village . The ending was a :slapandkissse3:
Oh man that sounds horrible -_- Fon in another dramatic role lol and p'ek stupid <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
the p'k was the same guy in the OLD version of "Likit Kam.." hahaha the old bad guy dat try to get w/Janie in
"Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng" and n'k doesn't play in lakorn no more

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
great! a new lakorn with namfon and por and they have a baby at the end? i love lakorns where the main girl is pregnant!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh man that sounds horrible -_- Fon in another dramatic role lol and p'ek stupid <_<
well , she did try to commit suicide after the R" cuz at first she thought P'k was goin take responsibly cuz he act like he care/love yup when he drop her off at her house the next morning they share a kiss back and forward but actually he was trying to hurt her emotional . He was taking revenge for his sister plus he think she is trying to steal his sister 's husband so he want to keep her away from him but lucky she was talk out of it and there was a part where P'k think she was pregrant w/ his brother in law and was bad mouthing her and when he found out it was'nt true dat when he take her to get a marriage license .

wow...so many remake now a days. who was the stars in the old version.
the p'k was the same guy in the OLD version of "Likit Kam.." hahaha the old bad guy dat try to get w/Janie in
"Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng" and n'k doesn't play in lakorn no more

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha thanks for the sum. sarn.

another role when namfon gets "R" gosh...not only that but her and por already did those scenes together in their last lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ah...the summary sounds very interesting. dramatic. it will be a fun la korn to watch. i like it when Por play mean. he play it well. i can't wait to see it.