Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!! finally Aom has a new la korn. I'm so happy. But they didn't say who is pra aek yet. Gosh! i hope they chose Chakrit as pra aek. I would be so happy,Want to see them pair up for a long time already. Someone in Aom's webboard said she dress a bit sexy so maybe she will play as the mean nang aek. if she does it will be interesting. I can't wait! Aom said she's nervous because she get to co-star with Nok Sinjai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. IM SO HAPPY. aom look sooo gorgeous. thats great she get to work with nok sinjai. im also praying pra'ek be tik or chakrit. maybe even pong

thanks teedee

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yay! excited to see aom on screen again.
Please let the p'ek be Tik!

The two need to just hook up already.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I really hope the p'ek is Chakrit or Tik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Just Really hoping 4 Chakrit. Tik and Captiain is my next choice. Yea been waiting 4 Aom play a lakorn. How many lakorn does she do a year?

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's time for Aom and Tik to make another lakorn together. Let's see those sparks fly and some R-Action (that's how Sarn would say it). Hehehe.

I'm excited. Tik, or Pong would be great, but the Pong is like a 100 feet taller than Aom, who knows. It would be great. I'm praying for Tik and Pong

_Sorry, not a big fan of Charkit, but who knows, it could be Mos or Oh, dang I wanna see those.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! please be TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or CHAKRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw..who's NOK???? picture please???

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm excited. Tik, or Pong would be great, but the Pong is like a 100 feet taller than Aom, who knows. It would be great. I'm praying for Tik and Pong

_Sorry, not a big fan of Charkit, but who knows, it could be Mos or Oh, dang I wanna see those.
My hope is TIK, then Pong. That's what I think of for Exact male stars.

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's about time she gets a sexy role, she always looks like a bum in her lakons except for the one she just did with kong saharat.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pink_juliet_kashie Posted Today, 07:19 PM
Ah! this HAS to be w/ Chakrit!! argh! they are crazie not to pair these two...and I think one with P'Tik would be wonderful as well...

Yeah totally agree,i want pra aek to be Chakrit. i really want to see Aom+Chakrit pair up. i have been waiting for a long time to see them pair up. so odd that they both play many la korns for Exact but never get to pair up. that's so wrong!, when they both are great actors. i cross my finger. hope pra aek is Chakrit. i heard they will start filming toward the end of 2008, so it will be a long time.

A cute pictures of Chakrit and Aom when they play in music video together a long way back.[

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Yeah totally agree,i want pra aek to be Chakrit. i really want to see Aom+Chakrit pair up. i have been waiting for a long time to see them pair up. so odd that they both play many la korns for Exact but never get to pair up. that's so wrong!, when they both are great actors. i cross my finger. hope pra aek is Chakrit. i heard they will start filming toward the end of 2008, so it will be a long time.

A cute pictures of Chakrit and Aom when they play in music video together a long way back.[

Teedee, I know exactly how you feel. I've been waiting for like years for these two to have a lakorn together. I can't believe with all the n'eks Chakrit has a lakorn with that Aom is the only one he hasn't had with yet. I mean..come on...he even had one with Meaw..and she was in lakorns way before Aom...With all of my anticipation, I hope when they do have one that the lakorn will be the best ever.

it's about time she gets a sexy role, she always looks like a bum in her lakons except for the one she just did with kong saharat.
:loool: i agree. i haven't seen her in the lakorn w/ kong, but the ones i've seen her in... she always has to play the poor character. Nothing wrong w/ that, but the girl outshines her clothes. ^_^