Apichet ''BiG'' Kittikorncharoeun

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Please someone translate this for the fans...

December 9,2007 @ 9am (Thai) Apichet Kittikorncharoeun or P'Big was pronounced died at Sirirath Hospital in Thailand.

ขอให้ดวงวิ��าณของ " พี่บิ๊� ดีทูบี " ไป สู่สุคติด้วยเถิด...

R.I.P

ช็อค! บิ๊� ดีทูบี เสียชีวิต�ล้ว ติดเชื้อในสมอง

วันนี้ (9 ธ.ค.) เมื่อเวลา 09.00 น.ที่ผ่านมา นายปาณรวัà¸? à¸?ิตติà¸?รเจริà¸? หรือ บิ๊à¸? ดีทูบี (D2B) นัà¸?ร้องชื่อดัง ได้เสียชีวิตลงà¹?ล้ว ที่โรงพยาบาลศิริราช ด้วยโรคติดเชื้อในสมอง หลังจาà¸?ประสบอุบัติเหตุรถพลï¿
�
à¸?ตà¸?คลองเมื่อวันที่ 22 à¸?.ค. 2546 หลังà¸?ลับจาà¸?ซ้อมคอนเสิร์ตจนï¿
�
ลับดึà¸?à¹?ละรถได้เสียหลัà¸?ลงคลï¿
�
ง à¹?ละล้มป่วยด้วยโรคเชื้อราà¸?ิï¿
�
สมอง à¹?ละเข้ารับà¸?ารผ่าตัดสมองมาà¹?ï¿
�
้ว 4 ครั้งจนà¸?ลายเป็นเจ้าชายนินทï¿
�
าจน�ระทั่ง

เมื่อรุ่งเช้าวันนี้ บิ๊à¸?อาà¸?ารทรุดลงอย่างหนัà¸? ความดันลดลงเรื่อยๆ จนà¸?ระทั่งหมดลมหายใจ ซึ่งขณะนี้ บิดา-มารดา ได้เดินทางไปรับศพเพื่อไปบำï¿
�
พ็��ุศลที่วัดหนาม�ดง จังหวัดสมุทรปรา�าร

ด้านà¹?ฟนเพลงของดีทูบีได้รับï¿
�
่าวดังà¸?ล่าวต่างโสà¸?เศร้าเสีï¿
�
ใจ à¹?ละไม่คาดà¸?ันว่าจะเà¸?ิดเรื่อï¿
�
ดังà¸?ล่าวขึ้น เนื่องจาà¸?พึ่งผ่านวันคล้ายวï¿
�
นเà¸?ิดนัà¸?ร้องหนุ่มมา à¹?ละอาà¸?ารป่วยà¸?็มีท่าทางดีขึï¿
�
น
โดยบิ๊à¸?นั้นเข้ารับà¸?ารัà¸?ษาใï¿
�
โรงพยาบาลศิริราช ด้วยอา�ารหายใจติดขัด เมื่อวันที่ 31 พฤศจิ�ายนที่ผ่านมา

à¹?ละเมื่อวันที่วันที่ 2 ธันวาคม เป็นวันคล้ายวันเà¸?ิดครบรอบ 25 ปี à¸?ลุ่มà¹?ฟนเพลงได้เข้าไปมอบขอï¿
�
ขวัà¸?à¹?ละให้à¸?ำลังใจà¸?ับนัà¸?ร้อï¿
�
หนุ่ม ขณะอาà¸?ารป่วยช่วงนั้นยังปà¸?ตï¿
�
ไม่มีทีท่าจะทรุดลง à¹?ละบิดาหวังว่าà¸?ารปลูà¸?ถ่ายสï¿
�
ต็มเซลล์จะช่วยชีวิตลูà¸?ชายใï¿
�
้�ลับมาเป็นป�ติได้

สำหรับ "บิ๊à¸? ดีทูบี" มีผลงานเพลงในนามวางดีทูบี ซึ่งเป็นวงบอยà¹?บนร์ชื่อดังขï¿
�
งเมืองไทยโดยผลงานเพลงที่สรï¿
�
างชื่อคือ เพลงซ่าสั่นๆ à¹?ละ เพลงหึง ขณะนั้นวงดีทูบีได้รับความนï¿
�
ยมอย่างมาà¸?จนà¸?ระทั่งมาประสบï¿
�
ุบัติเหตุà¹?ละเสียชีวิตลงอย่ï¿
�
งสงบ สร้างความโศà¸?เศร้าให้à¸?ับวงหï¿
�
รบันเทิงอย่างมา�

ทีมงานà¸?ระปุà¸?ขอà¹?สดงความเสียï¿
�
จ�ับครอบครัว "�ิตติ�รเจริ�" ด้วยค่ะ . . . ขอให้ดวงวิ��าณของ "บิ๊� ดีทูบี" ไปสู่สุคติ ๆ ด้วยเถิด . . . สาธุ สาธุ

p'BiG bearly turn 25 last sunday...
im just sadden by the whole break--up now
i know p'big was too... maybe thats why he left the us, us as in the fans...
so much support and effort went out to p'big... and he just left us with the wonderful memories.
Rest In Paradise p'BiG...thank you for the memories...

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
It so sad, didn't see it coming. I was hoping for p'Big to get well and come back to sing. Never thought that he not coming back anymore. So sorry for his parent. Wow so sad no more D2B forever. "R.I.P p'Big"

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
"Big" of D2B band dies
Parnrawat Kittikorncharoen or Big of D2B band died Sunday morning after being coma for four years, a doctor said.

Parnrawat has been in coma following a road accident two years ago which led to bacteria infection in his brain.

Doctor Manoon Leechawengwong, who used to treat Parnrawat, said he received a phone call from Parnrawat's father, Udom Kittikorncharone, informing him that Parnrawat died at the Siriraj Hospital at 9:30 am.

Parnrawat died of blood infection, Manoon said.

His condition worsened since November 30 and he was rushed to Siriraj at 7:30 am Sunday.

Parnrawat, 25, has been in coma for four years following a road accident in the night of July 22 2003.

His car plunged into a road-side dish and he swallowed some of the polluted water, leading to bacteria infection in his brain.

He was among three singers of the boy-band D2B, which was very popular at the time of the road accident.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/12/09...es_30058606.php

it's so sad that he was in a coma for so long. rip p'big :(

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh... :( And his birthday just passed...Best wishes to his parents...That is sooo unexpected.. it's their only child tooo...RIP P'Big..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg ...... this is sad sad news :( makes me want to cry now since then i was a fan of D2B :( Rip Big.....

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I truly thought he was recovering... :(
He'll be forever in our hearts...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg..I cant believe this...I thought he was getting better...my heart goes out to his family, and friends, dan and beam..I cant believe he passed away at such a young age...may he R.I.P.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
*sighs .. i also was one of the fans who really thought that he would eventually fully recover gradually .. but i didnt expect it to end this way.... feel sorry for his parents.. it was too quick..
now it jst feels like d2b has completely ended...... R.I.P p`Big .. :(

daniaa

sarNie Egg
I never thought this would come.

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS P'BIG.

REST IN PEACE, YOU WILL NEVER BE IN VAIN.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Rest in peace na ja nong Big... We'll never forget you and my condolences to his family.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Rest in peace, P'Big. I love you.
May you go with the best of my wishes.
Mai mee wun nhai mai kid teung.
Mai koey ja leum.
You will be missed. <3