Wu Chun, also a great kisser!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Mike has always been the #1 kisser for me.. I love how he kisses his female co-stars its sexy! ahaha.. but Wu Chun proved to me in Tokyo Juliet that he is also a very great kisser too! In Hana-Kimi he only got to kiss once or twice. I didn't think he was all that of a kisser just regular like any other guy but oh my.. Tokyo Juliet.. damn I didn't think he could kiss that good. BUt the kisses that Ariel and him shared were just wonderful and surprisingly amazing! They kissed so many time and I mean ALOT! Gosh the kissing scenes on the bed, was just HOTTT! Ariel is so damn lucky.. mann. In Tokyo Juliet she was all over Wu Chun.. aha she just kissed him whenever she wanted to or felt like it! Such a great drama with many, many kisses I wish that Ariel will have that kind of drama with Mike someday soon :wub: I've seen Wu Chun kiss Ariel, Ella and Angela. He kisses each one of them differently.. aha. His kisses with Ella are very gentle, with Angela his kisses are so passionate and gentle also, with Ariel I feel its completely different from his kisses with Ella and Angela because they're powerful at the same time passionate, gentle and it makes him look even manlier than ever.. haha. Anyways, I just love the way he kisses Ariel, its sweet & sexy very romantic and loving :wub: I just love them together so much!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
wu chun is a good kisser.. but i don'treally know because i skipped al of those scenes when he kissed angela and ariel.. but since he only kissed ella twice.. i watch those scenes from hana kimi...
now about ariel..yeah.. i kindda hated ariel for being in every series with my hot guys!!! example...
ISWAK.. she was with jiro and joe cheng..
then later i found out that she did a drama with wu zun....
then i found out about mike and her in love contract.... she's always with my hot guys!!!

OFFTOPIC: i used to LOVE..i mean LOVE wu chun more than anyone else in fahrenheit..it used to be wuchun, arron, jiro, then calvin...and then i stopped liking him when i saw tokyo juliet..i don't know.. i just lost interest in him ever since.. now it's:
1. YaLun
2. YiRu
3. DaDong
4. WuCHun

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think he is very cute in tokyo juliet despite his long hair but i'm used to it now.. my oder is wu chun, jiro, aaron and then calvin :p

Kelly

yup he is a great kisser the only reason why i did not like tokyo juliet was b/c i did not like the kissing parts of the drama...
i really envy her not just b/c she kisses chun but all the other hot actors she has kiss....
here's my order of FAhrenheit...it changes from time to time but chun is always first!
1.chun
2.Jiro sometimes he looks so good that i like him and chun the same!
3.Aaron and Calvin are the same right now i think that they are both really good looking also..

if i rate them from 1 to 10
chun would be 10
jiro would be 9.9
Aaron would be 9.8 and
calvin would be 9.8...

as you can see i like them all very much!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I agree with you guys about Wu being a good kisser!! lol!! i don't mind seeing him doing more kissing scene now. LOL!! just hopefully the main girls is pretty!! lol!!

man those lucky actress got to kiss Wu!! geesh!! so envy them now!!