Best Teen Actress

Best Teen Actress

• Ariel Lin (ISWAK 1 & 2, Love Contract, Tokyo Juliet)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Esther Liu (Green Forest My Home, Chinese Paladian, Mr. Fighting)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hebe Tian (Magical Love, The Rose, Bull Fighting)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Rainie Yang (Devil Beside You, Metoer Garden, Why Why Love)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Ella Chen (The Rose, Hana-Kimi, Reaching for the stars)

• Cyndi Wang (Smiling Pasta, Heaven's Wedding Gown, Westside Story)

• Chen Qiao En (The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog, Ying Ye 3 Jia 1, In love with a rich girl)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ariel Lin - I loved her from the start she became my favorite actress right after watching my first drama of her ISWAK :) She's cute anf fun loving also pretty!

Esther Liu - She has cute chubby cheeks which makes her unique. I love how she portrays her character in all her drama's. She's very fun loving!

Hebe Tian - She hasn't been in alot of drama's but I love her in Bull Fighting as the female lead. She's such a great actress!

Rainie Yang - Cute and funny.. her roles are always sweet, innocent and very cute.

Ella - I've only watched Hana-Kimi.. her role in their is really weird and different.. she's very funny though I thought she did an awesome job there. Though I want to see her girly.

Cyndi Wang - Very cute also.. big bubbly eyes.. I love her smile.. too adorable!

Qiao En - I like her but she has a funny smile coz she has bunny teeth.. hehe.

They're all unique in their own ways but I say Ariel Lin is the best actress out of them all. She always trys out new and different role she doesn't stick to the same ones and she's outstanding coz she pulls off all those role from the clumsy, dumb girl in ISWAK to a mature married lady and mother with a baby and the stubborn, tomboy, hard to get Xiao Feng in LC, and the girly, high fahioned, smart lady in TJ!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i love AH NU!! <<it's her name in chinese paladin...she is such a good actress.. and she is actully a teen.. maybe 18-19...i love her!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
AREIL LIN....LOVE THAT GURL N SECOND OF COURSE CHEN QIAN EN...LOVE HER TOOO THEY R BOTH MY TOP FAVORITE ACTRESS...

Kelly

Ella Chen for me...ella is very good in her dramas and almost every drama that i see of her always makes me cry!
and if you think about it she is a singer not an actress so she's like the best for me!
plus S.H.E are my favorite singers...and i like ella the most!so yea! but she is really good!

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
I voted for Ella Chen. She is pretty, lovely and a good singer.
Ella & Wu Chun is a good couple in Hana Kimi. They matched with
each other. Hope they will become a real couple one day. Ha!! Ha!!

nlvi

sarNie Egg
All actress in there are no longer teenage ^^" How could I vote for them?
Why dont you put in some other teenage actress, such as HSHMM's Xiao Xun, Gui Gui, Ya Tou...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
this is hard... i like all of them...

but i'll have to go with hebe... she's awesome in bullfighting with mike he...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, the actresses listed are no longer in their teens, but if I were to vote for best actress, it'll unequivocally be Ella Chen Jia Hua!!! gahh, she's such an awesome actress and she's had only four acting projects on her belt, even less than her band member, Hebe Tian! Yet she's been able to garner so much fanbase from her incredible acting. this girl is just awesome!!! and she's amazingly versatile in all things she does...

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
Qiao En!!! she's the best and most natural....

i seriously think ranie and ariel has the most annoying acting...
especially ranie....she tried too hard to be too cute...
can never finisher neither of their dramas....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I VOTED FOR ESTHER LIU!!!

I adore her so much..

i like the others too but... some of them try to hard to be cute.. etc.. n i hate that ..!!