Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, ploy is on a role. good for her!..judging from the title this is gonna be an action drama

they will start filming soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, ploy is on a role. good for her!..judging from the title this is gonna be an action drama

they will start filming soon
So who's going to be the P'ek?If Dom H and Chatchai is in this one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah from the title sounds scary with action in it, will be good. i hope Dom is the pra aek. i'm happy he came back to act again. i like him. dang! Ploy has so many la korns. but good for her.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is that dom from jom jai who played as koon yai?
why isn't chai ever pr'ek? I like him...and I'd like to see him as pr'ek with ploy especially when he didn't get any of her love in meur dok rak ban

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is that dom from jom jai who played as koon yai?
why isn't chai ever pr'ek? I like him...and I'd like to see him as pr'ek with ploy especially when he didn't get any of her love in meur dok rak ban
Yep its the guy from Jom Jai that play as koon yai.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
"soo sarn" is a house that holds the dead person's body or spirit. This is going to be a horror story more than likely.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oooh!
A lakorn together.
I would love to see this one.
They're a really hot couple.
Thank you Kristy. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres already thread for this lakorn. ill merge it together

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard from Seesan that the cast will be Nok Chatchai, Sririta Jensen, Sonia Coolings, Tay Nattapol.
I'm not sure if there's Dom in this lakorn because the producer didn't mention his name, but I think I saw his name in TV-pool magazine too.

I don't know who's gonna be P'ek. Maybe it's Tay Nattapol.
I hope Sririta is N'ek.

I have ever read the novel. It's very very entertaining. It's scary and fun. It's kind of horror, legendary suspense and mystery story.
The title "Susan Phutesuan" means The cemetery of God Shiva

They will have fitting next monday. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, what a hot cast!..but why chatchai?..i hope dom is still in here. im sooo happy to see sirita/sonia in the same lakorn!! thats gonna be so hot. sonia is back

thanks for the great news wishbone!