Kom Faek (DIDA)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: Cheerclub.net & SPICY FORUM

This is going to be action drama lakorn. So kool to see Cheer & Cee again and it be so kool to see Cheer in an action drama. Haven't see her in action drama before.

Cheer & Cee will be second couple to Por and Noon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about who pairing up with who between Cheer, Cee & Oh.

I think Cheer and Cee might get pairing up with each other because at her site her fans said so.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what? but cee and cheer are so cute together! but he has to love her as much as he did in that one one with tangmo and dan danai...

Mann

Cheer & Oh is getting paired, Cee might be a support cast, but we don't have any news yet. It was Cheer & Oh that rumoured first so IDK. Can't wait, Noon & Por again! This is going to be an action lakorn thanks to Hunny @ Noonclub.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, an other por n and noon, i like them in fkd where noon wears glasses. she was so lovely!!!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i love cee and cheer together...they are so cute...if this rumor is true then i definately watch this lakorn for cee and cheer but if they're not pair up then i might skip it...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i like por and noon but ewhhh cheer... i don't like her, her acting/voice annoys me...I haven't watched any of Por's project in a while, can't wait