[SBS] Green Rose

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
oooo sounds good lol.. who stars in it? i havnt seen it.. if anyone have the summary please post lol. thank yah!

love

sarNie Egg
this movie is very good i saw it in the hmong version only but it is very good though try to see it...i think it is very interesting i only saw part 5...but it is nice...

....seazongurl....

ahs

sarNie Egg
Saw like two episodes in Korean (w/subs) was good. Don't know korean or anything but the movie is about revenge. Main guy gets set up and is put into jail for murder and then he escapes and comes back for revenge. He leaves the girl who loves behind and when he does come back he pretending to be someone else so he pretends not to know her. (Never finished watching it...but i intend to...just not enough time)

It got a lot of good reviews from other forum goers. Try it.

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Sawina said:
oooo sounds good lol.. who stars in it? i havnt seen it.. if anyone have the summary please post lol. thank yah!
[post="39027"][/post]​

I heard a lot of good reviews on this movie too. :) Here's a picture:

(credit to krystalheart.com)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i watched the first eppie, but haven't had the time to finish them. yeah, have to sometimes soon

lila

sarNie Egg
This drama is one of the most interesting korean movies i have ever seen. It got me hooked. The story line is really good. Go Soo did an outstanding job in here!!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
yea this drama was great and very interesting...
at first i didn't think i was getting hook to it but i did after all..
i got to see first two parts in hmong only, so if anyone have this drama, please upload...
thanks in advance!~

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Wait is this the one where the guy comes back rich somehow? And the main girl works where he is now the owner and the first time she sees him as the rich guy was at the company meeting. Then there's this dorky reporter girl who's working with the dad who thinks his son is dead, and they're trying to figure out the puzzle. I remember seeing like 3 episodes on my parents' satellite when I was visiting them but it was in Korean w/subs so I couldn't tell all that was going on.

jeanie said:
Wait is this the one where the guy comes back rich somehow? And the main girl works where he is now the owner and the first time she sees him as the rich guy was at the company meeting. Then there's this dorky reporter girl who's working with the dad who thinks his son is dead, and they're trying to figure out the puzzle. I remember seeing like 3 episodes on my parents' satellite when I was visiting them but it was in Korean w/subs so I couldn't tell all that was going on.
[post="39742"][/post]​
It's a really good drama. I really enjoyed it and it was one of the very few i would give 5 thumbs up for. :wub: So different of a storyline too... Anywaise the main guy isnt all that cute but his acting is great, and the lead actress isnt all that great but she's pretty which makes then one of the cutest korean couple ive seen. I think i can post a pic here. anywaise as the guy coming back to korea rich is that he escaped to china and with the help of a few people he help saved a rich chinese guy who owned a big company. Really good, thou i dont know how to upload it cause i dont have a dvd player and its also not mine either. kekeke... :D ALSO i have to say how great the actors were to try and speak chinese. I was WOW! bye it. I also think that the guy who plays Tao Lian, the body guard of Zhang is pretty cute. kekek... I couldnt let him die... hahaha... :lmao:

:wub: :wub:

OFFICIAL GREEN ROSE WEBSITE PAGE

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
is there anyone who can please upload this drama...i really want to see what's going to happen next..
thanks in adevance!~

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
omg! she's the evil girl from Sweet 18.. lol..
I really want to see it now. She reminds me of the cute Jang Nara.
Can someone please upload this series???
I would just rent it from the store, but they only have it in a different region...
PLEASE... :p

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this series? I notice Yesasia.com doesn't carry it anymore. :(

Mae

sarNie Adult
ladytrosel said:
Anyone know where I can get a copy of this series? I notice Yesasia.com doesn't carry it anymore. :(
[post="42393"][/post]​
I recently just bought one off of ebay....

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i saw this series in hmong im not soo interested in the first few parts but its getting betta looking foward to see the next ones

pyh

sarNie Elites
biava said:
i saw this series in hmong im not soo interested in the first few parts but its getting betta looking foward to see the next ones
[post="42505"][/post]​
I saw the whole drama with english sub. It was very good. I liked it a lot. the only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have too much romance between him and her. other than that the storyline and everything else is good. It's sort of my Resurrection where they loved each other but it was secretly. No physical contact and words to each other. but stil it was good anyway.

pyh

sarNie Elites
pyh said:
I saw the whole drama with english sub. It was very good. I liked it a lot. the only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have too much romance between him and her. other than that the storyline and everything else is good. It's sort of my Resurrection where they loved each other but it was secretly. No physical contact and words to each other. but stil it was good anyway.
[post="43185"][/post]​
forgot, you can download it from clubboxes or d-addicts. get the complete subtitles at d-addicts.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ladytrosel said:
[post="42393"][/post]​

Oh- there's this person on ebay that sells some good korean dramas. They're like, 8.99 each with like, 16-18 dollars shipping. If you buy 8, you get one free... But you don't get shipping discount.. so it's actually like, 20-some dollars per episode? I guess it's cheaper than buying from online stores for like, 35 bucks or whatever... but buying 8 to get one free? that's still a lot of money...

pze

sarNie Adult
this is one of my favorite series...its something different from all the ones that weve been watching.....and i bought the offical set off of yesasia after i bought one from ebay.....the subbing is much nicer on the offical set though.....