[MBC] My Lovely Sam Soon

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Who seen this series? It seems to have a lot of good reviews onYesasia.com, but is it really worth buying it in comparing to Full House or Sweet 18?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
hmm...i liked it because Hyun Bin was hot and Kim Sun Ah is also really funny, however...I guess I didn't like it as much as Sweet 18 and Full House. So yeah, it depends...

ahs

sarNie Egg
Its really good..I'd recommend it. He's definitely way better looking that her, and she still gets him. Its a more realistic k-drama. Just to give you something to look forward to, there's a real good kissing scene tucked in there. Its also funny too.

November

sarNie Egg
very good series. KSS was very funny and 'realistic', unlike the fullhouse and sweet18 girls that are just 'cute' and 'sensitive' to everything. KSS actually yells at the the main guy for his actions in a realistic way, whereas other girls just keep it in like it's no biggy when it really actually bothers them. very good women's series. gotta watch!

mskinyi

This series rock!!! hyun bin is shooo kooyte... ahh so hot... the only problem was i got a little annoyed by the main character Kim SAM SOON herself lols... at first i was on her side.. buh err that change cause i really thought she was a greedy character... she didn't make amends at the end... so that just threw me off... i love heejin and henry... waa what a perfect couple!

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Hey, thanks guys for your thoughts about the movie. I'm really considering getting it now. Ebay is sure a lot cheaper, I see. Thanks! :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Penny said:
THE DUDE IS HOT FOR SURE! but the fat girl annoys the hell out of me! i couldn't stand her! i know she's supposed to be fat and he's supposed to fall in love with a fat girl, but...STILL! i will never watch a fat movie like that again! then again, the dude is fricking hot!
[post="40211"][/post]​
well, yeah i sort of agree with that...except i didn't have a problem with her being "fat", she was just sort of annoying. Plus, I didn't even think she's FAT!!! She actually looked like a normal person compared to all the other actresses in that movie who were stick thin. <_<

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
well, yeah i sort of agree with that...except i didn't have a problem with her being "fat", she was just sort of annoying. Plus, I didn't even think she's FAT!!! She actually looked like a normal person compared to all the other actresses in that movie who were stick thin. <_<
[post="40453"][/post]​
yeah i think she wasn't really that fat. It's just that the other girl was so freakin skinny and the guy that it just made her look fat. I also agree with you two that her character was kinda annoying even though that was the whole point of the series. she was kinda extreme annoyance.. :p
anyways, hyun bin was so freakin HOT!! i totally fell in love with him!! awwww so hot i would die if i ever got a guy like him :rolleyes:

uclycans

sarNie Egg
I would reccomend watching this drama. It was really funny and in my opinion it's up there with Full House or even better because of the two HOT!!! guys in there, the awesome kissing scene, and the funny Kim Sam Soon (i don't know the actress's name). I didn't think that Kim Sam Soon was really fat, she was fat according to asian's standards I guess...

Keori

sarNie Egg
THIS MOVIE IS HELLA GOOD!!!! GOT A GOOD ROMANCE STORY AND ALSO FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME....WAY BETTER THAN FULL HOUSE!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DRAMA TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A GOOD LAUGH AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME, GOOD PLOT WITH A HELLA GOOD HANDSOME GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to see this movie. i heard it's way better than full house and sweet 18 but i can't really say because i haven't seen my lovely sam soon yet nor sweet 18 either.