how to get rid bubbles in mouth??

little

sarNie Adult
I don't know what this is but i'll just call it bubbles. It's not kankasore or swollen because it's not red or sore/hurt. It's like a big bump/bubbles in my mouth. I probably get it when i brush/floss my teeth hard and it bleed and most of all i ate papaya salad i guess i got infected by that so i think that's where i get the bubbles. how do i get rid of it and do u guys get it too. Is it normal? not disease right? thannks for the reply

Liberty

sarNie Adult
hehe Don't worry it's not a disease or anything like that, if it's what I think it is.
I get them too, I can't remember what they're called or what causes it but it's pretty normal.
Just pop it, sounds gross but not much else you can do. Trust me it won't come back, well it might but not for a very long time. It's harmless as far as I know and doesn't hurt.

But if you pop it and it hurts, it might be something else then you should probably get it checked just in case.

little

sarNie Adult
i don't think i could pop it because i don't feel any liquid besides it probably get worse. It goes away by itself so i don't have to take any thing right. I just took pennicillin to get rid of the bacteria. I really wanted to go fast. it doesnt hurt/sore but it u know what i mean it's irritating having unfamiliar things in my mouth or any place

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i don't think i could pop it because i don't feel any liquid besides it probably get worse. It goes away by itself so i don't have to take any thing right. I just took pennicillin to get rid of the bacteria. I really wanted to go fast. it doesnt hurt/sore but it u know what i mean it's irritating having unfamiliar things in my mouth or any place
:huh: Hm...that's strange, if you can't pop it I don't think it's a bubble. Are you sure it's not a bump or a lump?
If you're having to take something to get rid of the bacteria it's probably something else.
Where are you getting the pennicillin from? Did you see a doctor or a dentist?

The thing I'm talking about is perfectly harmless.

darvil

sarNie Adult
this topic is facinating.

But honestly.. I've had to pop some nasties in my mouth before.. thats what you get for growing up in the east where dental practice is uncommon...

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
OOH!! i think that happend to me one time...i was at school and i was eating lunch, and i guess something poked me and a circle bubbley thing was on my gums...

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
one time i had one on my toe..and my friend popped it for me..water started coming out...eww.. do you think its a blister or something?

noungning

Heartless
wow... um not bubbley to the point of being able to pop it, but when i eat rough food, my gums get swollen. it wouldn't hurt but it's just swollen and takes time to go down.... or i eat something really hot and my roof gets swollen, that also just needs some days and it goes down.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Man, I didn't know there were so many kinds of bubbley things that can occur in your mouth.

How big is it? If it's bigger than the tip of a pen then it's not what I'm thinking, it might just be a bruise or something.

little

sarNie Adult
noungning

mine it's like yours just probably didn't describe it right. it's bubbly where i couldn't pop it doesn't hurt/sore in my gums. don't know about swollen because it's not red or hurt. i thought i was the only one who has this wierd thing. it's something i ate. it's normal i shouldn't worry it'lll be away in days. aw man how much i hate medicine i took 4 pencillin already i'm going to stop taking that. thanks gals

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Are they blisters? And where is it exactly? The insides of your cheeks? Roof of the mouth or tongue? Also do you get them every time you eat papaya salad? You could be allergic to something in it, in which case penicillin won't help. If it doesn't hurt and you've gotten them before and they go away I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes if your tissue is sensitive like if it gets poked with something sharp or you burn it, they can occur.

If you brush your teeth and your gums is bleeding I don't think that's from the bumps. That could be a sign of gingivitis or gum disease.

noungning

Heartless
ok glad i can share... haha well everyone says gurggling (sp?) luke warm water and salt helps heal stuff i.e. cuts and stuff in ur mouth, if u wanna try that. but i don't like the taste in my mouth so i just wait til it goes away on it own without doing anything haha

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah it's blisters. i've experienced them all, just goes to show where my mouth has been. okay, that didn't sound right for all the pervs out there. i'm talking about food, biting on ur cheeks, bad brushing, etc... :rolleyes: just do the warm water deal with a little bit of salt in it, and it'll go away.

u should be fine in two weeks. don't try to pop it. i wouldn't try to pop anything on me, cuz ur just asking for an infection. the moment u do stuff like that, ur opening up an internal wound to the dirty external environment.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
noungning

mine it's like yours just probably didn't describe it right. it's bubbly where i couldn't pop it doesn't hurt/sore in my gums. don't know about swollen because it's not red or hurt. i thought i was the only one who has this wierd thing. it's something i ate. it's normal i shouldn't worry it'lll be away in days. aw man how much i hate medicine i took 4 pencillin already i'm going to stop taking that. thanks gals
Seriously, I don't think I've ever had issues like this with my mouth. I don't think it's normal...

As for the above thing, taking 4 penicillin just to stop is is definitely not good for you or the environment. If it's bacteria, those yada yada yada, they'll just get stronger and be harder to get rid of next time. Then they might jump to someone else, and then from there to another person, and then another person, and then another person in cali, and then it might come to me. And then I'll have weird things growing in my mouth...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Its the new AIDS!!!!!!

haha.. actually did you eat something really spicy? Do you feel anything in that specific lump/area?

Might be some kinda callous ish thing that is formed.. ummm

noungning

Heartless
did u read... she said she ate papaya salad ... grr

as for mike-o, omg u must be kissing someone who kissed little :eek: !!! means ur sexual orientation is... ok let me stop. :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
papaya salad can be made either hot or not!

Its probably nothing though.. I've had some sores back in Thailand.. but then again that was in Thailand.