Edison Chen leaving showbiz indefinitely!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jay Z once said he was leaving the business and BAM he comes out with a new album a year or so later after he made that announcement ;]; and i'll cry if edison leaves for reals lols he's hot x3 so what if he has photos.... I'm not really on his side because yes he is responsible and he was ignorant on how he choose to store those photos and videos, but I don't think that he should be treated like a criminal or looked at like a scumbag over it.. well he is a scumbag if you total the amount of women he's been with, but for having photo's and videos? no... now a days people are into those kinds of stuff and some of us who are still worshipping and idolizing celebs should know better.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Asian society is backward sometimes. his private life was intruded. he personal belongings were stolen. he is not a criminal. i still don't see why he should leave the entertainment industry...unless he's afraid he's going to get killed by the triads. -_- if that's the case, he shouldn't even be in HK at all. he should go back to his family in Canada asap.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
although i'm a girl, i gotta say,

EDISON IS DA MAN!!!!
i applaud him. if i was a dude, and he walked by me, i would hi-5 him.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lmao: :lmao: that's so sad that he is leaving...he is an awesome actor...and so young....so talented....why the scandals.....well i would do the same thing....i will always LOVE you edison chen :wub: :wub: :wub:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I doubt it that in a couple of years when time goes by, and everything get down on the low key, he will return..Jay Z said that he's leaving the entertainment industry and release his so call "last album" and the sale went sky rocket..In other word it's kinda like a part of promotion for him..But in Edison's case, I don't think he will permanently leave, he will return some time...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I think his people are advising him to keep a lowER profile for now... then make a BIG comeback.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
To be honest...He's not that good looking. He looks like he's got some kind of disease..I dont know what those women were thinking..maybe they like it kinky? :huh: hahaha OH well everyone knows he's just keeping a low profile for the time being. <_<

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Asian society is backward sometimes. his private life was intruded. he personal belongings were stolen. he is not a criminal. i still don't see why he should leave the entertainment industry...unless he's afraid he's going to get killed by the triads. -_- if that's the case, he shouldn't even be in HK at all. he should go back to his family in Canada asap.
I agree, I mean, I'm not praising him for what he did cause that was just sick but hell, it's what he does in the private of his home...he's a celebrity, an actor/singer doesn't mean he's the best most proper thing in the world...those girls are not underage girls [would be a different story if they were] they were all adults and knew exactly what they were doing, they agreed to doing, it got leaked out, oh well, it's not solely ed's fault...
he is a victim here too...I've always loved ed, lost respect for him now but...if he comes out with new movies or songs, sure I'll still watch and listen...but gosh, I just, it hit me hard, I don't wanna believe that ed could do such a thing...but like I've stated before, these aren't little kids anymore...do whatever you want, just please be more careful with your R-rated things... -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know anything about him. I just saw him onscreen once in Initila D. He's cute =D But wow he's really leaving the industry huh. Good luck to him.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
well...of course..i was expecting this outcome....well..it's probably for the best.....i mean....all because of this stupid scandal, he's inflicted so much damage to everyone involved in his scandal too.....all their images have been ruined too......i think he's buried himself too deep into this shit to even have a comeback......and even if he does have one....it won't ever get him to the top again.....

cecilia chung and nicholas tse...well.....their happily married relationship is going downhill due to this whole scandal.....i heard they got divorced.....that was expected as well....

techinically...this whole thing is majority his fault....no one told him to stick pics and videos of himself screwing other celebrities on his computer....and oh...when then computer gets broken...take it to a computer tech person to fix.....WHAT THE HELL FOR???.....he's got freaking stacks of money i'm sure...why not go buy a new one???? and yea...all those girls celebrities that he "did" well.....they shouldn't be so freaking horny in the first place.....AND....they inflicted this damage upon themselves too....WHY LET EDISON VIDEO RECORD AND TAKE PICS OF YOU while you two are "doing" it????

i was at one point an edison chen fanatic....i loved him so much....but this totally has made me lose all respects for him....i know he's a celebrity specialized in acting but I would never have thought that he was a frekaing womanizer like this....i don't why....when on the verge of being on the top, he had to crash himself like this......i don't think he'll ever see a comeback.....

* SORRY IF MY OPINION WAS RATHER ROUGH...ANYONE/EVERYONE CAN DISAGREE WITH IT....BUT IT'S JUST MY OPINION...DON'T KILL ME*

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh well. i care less. after all these sex scandals..doesnt matter if edison leaves or not.
not a fan of him at all. dont find any of his movies good or anything attractive about him at all.
that will make me as a fan want him to stay.. he's just some guy next door. <_<

-- not hating, its the truth. i have not seen a movie that he play & enjoy watching it. never.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i think he should come to hollywood, he speaks english very well...but i don't know what kind of role he could have...cuz most of the male chinese actors that are out here, like jackie chan, donnie yen, and jet li...they're good with martial arts...i hope he comes out here to make movies

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i think tat tis is such a shame......man wat a big mistake all of tis is........he's a big star but tis just puts him down.......TO AN END!!!!

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
i pretty much agree with everyone here. and it's a shame that everyone got hurt, but i have to say
IT'S JUST SO STUPID! -_- you would think that they al had more sense.. <_<