[CH7] Angkor 2

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know how to pinned this but I would like this to be pinned...

well ch 7 say this lakorn will air on Friday of Petchikeeyoun...

I can't wait to see this... :shocked:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to see it either. i like Pinky. she haven't gotten a interesting main good role yet and this la korn her role is main. looks fun. can't wait to see it too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Na'ek for Angkor 1 was Emma, pra'ek was Pete. I didn't really watch this one. But na'ek has a tiger spirit in her, and pra'ek was helping her get rid of the evil tiger spirit.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah it I like the first one... THERE alot of good action and romance at the same time....

Angkor's father killed a tiger that have a spirit in it. So it seek revenge and Angkor was born right on the day that the tiger was killed.So it took her body. Angkor will turn into a tiger when she is mad or scare or when she think she is being harm and won't remember anything. A shama predicted that the only things that will get rid of the tiger spirit is a magical knife. That's where her journey began a quest to find the knife before she turn 21 or she'll turn into a tiger forever.

Oh she can't have sex on a regular day to or else she'll also turn into a tiger. She have to have sex on a fullmoon night.

this is a picture of pinky in the Angkor 2

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i can't wait to watch this! i hope it's good as angkor. will pete and emma guest-starring in it? i wish they would be parents of pinky. hehe it would be so nice! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot to mention that a picture of pinky looks so pretty in that thai traditional clothes... beside it's fit her looks since she used to play in the borans! :D

thanks vilasaeng!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i never knew that pinky used to play in boran, i was wondering does anyone know what time the lakorn would air thanks

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
LilxMsxM0lly said:
Wat was the first Angkor about??I didn't watch it and I wanna watch this one...can someone clue me in?
[post="41589"][/post]​
Here is the story for those who miss number 1.

Search: Lycos Angelfire Gear Factor
Share This Page Report Abuse Build a Site Browse Sites
« Previous | Top 100 | Next »

Angkor (thai)
Bopha Angkor (khmer)
Soryline written by, Sopheap
Type of movie: Action

Stars
-Pete Tongjeur
-Emma Worarat as Angkor
-Koythek (Emma's close-friend)

In the beginning, before Emma was born, her father is trying to kill a lion. This lion is very special, because if you want to kill it, you have to kill his soul with a special bullet. Emma's father is a khmer captain of the army. When he was young, his father was killed by a lion, that's why he's killing lions. He had to kill this special lion because if it doesn't die, he will be the one who's going to die. (A long time ago, Emma's father happened to kill the lion's female couple, that's why the lion is haunting him and want to kill him.)That night, Emma's father was able to kill the lion, but didn't have time to kill his soul. So the lion's soul, went into Emma's body when she was borned. That night, her mom died after giving birth to her daugther.
Years go by, and Emma is a beautiful khmer girl living in Cambodia, she lives with her father, and her caretaker, her caretaker has a son 'Koythek', and he had to watch over Emma. The two of them became really close, Koythek, loves Emma, but she loved him only in a friendly way. The war with the khmer rouge (or red khmer) begins, so Emma and Koythek had to leave Phom-Phem , while his father and caretaker are going to France, and then, they can make Emma and Koythek go to France. While they were leaving Phom-Phen, there was a soldier who worked with the khmer rouge and he wanted Emma to be his bride, so Emma is being purchased by his soldiers. Koythek and Emma decided to slit their road, because Koythek wanted to make the soldiers follow him instead of Emma. Before going on their separate ways, Koythek told Emma to meet him in the refugee camp, near thailand's frontier. Koythek was caught by the bad guys, but he managed to escape and he is now looking for Emma.

During this time, Pete is a police officer in Thailand with his 3 friends and they are being move to Cambodia in the Refugee Camp. In the refugee camp, there are bad buys also, and Pete doesn't get along with them, he thinks they are bad but has no proof. Just before Emma was able to get there, she was kidnapped by the bad guys (the one who worked with the guy that wanted to marry Emma) and she also met Pete's best friend. (Because the bad guy of the refugee camp did illegal stuff with the guy who wanted to marry Emma) . There she discovered that the guy who worked at the refugee camp did illegal stuff so they had to kill her. Back then, she didn't know they were soldier of the Refugee Camp. Pete's friends saved her, but were all killed. One of Pete's friend gave Emma a neckless and told her to go to the refugee camp and that if someone ask her about the neckless, she could trust that person (he meant Pete by that). Finally, Emma arrive to the Refugee Camp. There she saw Pete, but she didn't know she could trust him. One day, she saw a picture of Pete with the bad guy so she was really scared of him and always tried to escape him whenever she saw him.

Strange things happened in the Refugee camp, alot of girls are disappearing. Girls were kidnapped to be sold and Emma was one of them. That night, one guy wanted to rape Emma, but Emma turned into a lion and killed everyone. That night, Pete was trying to see what was going on, he went to the place where the girls were taken, but all he saw was blood and dead people. When he returned to his place, he saw Emma there. She was covered with blood and Pete didn't know what had happened. He took her to the hospital where she would be safe. Finally he saw the neckless that she had and told her she could trust him. Emma told him that his 3 friends were killed by the bad guy who works in the Refugee Camp, so Pete had to save her before the bad guy kills her. Pete and 2 other friends in the refugee camp decide to take Emma to a place in Cambodia where she will be safe. Now the bad guy (the ones who work in the refugee camp and also people who whorks with the guy that wanted to marry her) are after. All throught the movie, Pete,Emma and their friends are being purchased by the bad guys, they will get caught, but always find a way out because there are alot of people who will help them escape. Unfortunetly, Koythek (Emma's friends) will die while trying to save Emma.

But now, there is a new goal, they have to save Emma from the bad spirit that lives in her (the lion spirit) before she turns 20. If not, Emma will turn into a lion forever. In order to do that, they have to find a magic sword that will kill the spirit, but that special sword won't kill Emma. After going through alot of danger, Pete finally find the sword and Emma is saved. The war is finally over, Pete, Emma and her new friends, celebrate her 20th birthday!

Credit to Thaistarsworld

Mae

sarNie Adult
Angkor 1 was good..i watched it..and liked it....it was sorta sad how much Koyathek loved Emma...he protected her with his life....i wanted to see them together.....Koyathek was handsome in here....this is the only lakorn i saw him as a nice person...all other lakorns he was the mean guy....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
danielle, yeah pinky used to play in the borans but that was when she was little. :D

ummm... when will this lakorn 'angkor 2' air? :huh:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i would like to see more angkor 2 pictures. and pinky looks pretty in thai traditional dress. she is sooooooooo pretty!!!

sandy

sarNie Egg
wow, this lakorn is airing soon?? cant wait to see it. I love the first part. it was pretty good. im so excited to watch the second one.yay...

Rakniran

Yeah,Angkor 1 with Emma Worarat was okay..Emma Worarat didnt look that good at all.Shes was kinda fat or big i guess,but she got a pretty face though. Of course ,Pete was very handsome/hot looking thats what got me to continues on watching the lakorn....