In terms of looks, singing and acting!

• Ariel Lin

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Rainie Yang

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
In terms of looks: Rainie is adorable, cute while on the other hand Ariel is mature looking, beautiful and bubbly :wub: I love both!

In terms of singing: I give it to Ariel, I think that her voice is very powerful and strong. I wish she would reconsider about singing, I believe in her! Rainie is a pro. singer but her voice is really sweet and doesn't give me that hit, you know... but her singing isn't bad though. I only like very few of her songs.

In terms of acting: Ariel definitly wins my vote for this also ^^ She's awesome in every way, I say perfect she is. Rainie can act also, I enjoy both girls when they're onscreen but Ariel is way beyond talented. She's wonderful!!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
vote for ariel. she is 1 of my favor actress love her in iswak she was cute. about ariel her album was gonna be release last year, but something happen on a event she was performing her singing but she mess up n after she finish singing she got back stage n cry n she feel ashame she didnt get the song rite so she decided to delay her album.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin are both talented. I can't choose between my two girls.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
really? i never knew that about her album i just read an article that ISWAK director wants her to become a singer but she says that she don't got enough confident, i've got high hopes for her though!

cecilia

Staff member
i can sit and watch ariel but i can't finish rainie. so that mean, i LIKE ARIEL more? :p ..
ariel is good at her acting .. rainie is in the cuteness part which i don't' really buy and like but she's cute though.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Rainie... Because I think she is prettier than Ariel.
Actually, I don't like Ariel since i've seen her in Love contract ^^

me094

sarNie Egg
I voted for Rainie... I wasn't a fan of neither in the beginning... But rainie grew on me, while Ariel stay undecided...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Definately the awesome LIN YI CHEN! Love Ariel alot! she grew alot to me eversince ISWAK.....plus i think she has the beauty that most people can not see.....when people first look at her they think she isn't all that pretty and etc. but if they look carefully at it, she is a true natural beauty.... just like the incredible ELLA CHEN!..;)

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
guess i'll go with ariel. not a fan of both. but after watching ariel movie love me if you can. this girl surely take her job seriously. she is funny. you can laugh with her. when she cry it can really moves you with tears. oh my, don't know how many times i have cry watching iswak and now tka!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
ARIEL IS SO ANNOYING!! SHE TRIES TOO HARD TO BE CUTE!! I know rainie also tries to be cute but she's better than Ariel. Sorry to Ariel's fans.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
Ariel Lin is my favorite Twain-actress!!!! she is very modest and professional. and she was so young when she had to start taking care
of her mom and little brother! *cry*

as for Rainie......i am not a big fan but she is okay i am kind of tired of her acting a lot of same roles in every drama..sorry to Rainie fans...