Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WHY WHY LOVE

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Which one did you like more?

I watched both. BUt I love WWL more!

DBY - The beginning was awesome I loved how it started out, it was all dreamy and cute. But then during the middle gosh things started to get too serious and annoying O_O It irritated me so much. I got pissed so many times >.< I actually finished but missed some scenes which I don't even care to go back and rewatch, lol. I hated this series >.< I love Rainie and Kingone's love for each other but too bad she went off to Mike. I loved them together, I wish that someday they'll get to starr as the leads together. They have perfect chemistry!

WWL - I haven't finished this yet I think I am on episode 5 or maybe even further than that. I love love this drama so much already ^^ Its moving at a slow pace but it ain't dragging either! Rainie is too cute with both guys. I just want her to end up with both of them but its impossible, Ha. They should really give Kingone a chance with Rainie, really. This drama has alot of cute and sweet scenes. Mike and Rainie are really adorable <3 I can't wait to finish this one!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
wwl so far for me... god if only a woman could love a guy so much in real life its like soul mates meet and she can't give up cos her heart feels his pain even though he treats her so bad she knows some how its not how he truly feels!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
For me, it has to be DBY because I like strong aggressive heroes & Mike was definitely a more aggresive hero in DBY than WWL. He was such an a$s to Rainie in the end of WWL-- I really wish she picked Kingone at the end (even though I hated him at the beginning). Plus, I like the second pairing of Peilin and Kingone in DBY better too than than that other side girl they threw in for Mike/Kingone in WWL. And Rainie's friend in WWL was alittle bit annoying at times.

I didn't like the ending parts of DBY when Mike had to deal with his mom issues, and the ending felt a little rushed. But I like the story, characters, hair and clothing better in DBY. The parents were over the top, but I just ignored them cause Mike was HOT!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
To piggyback on what Starry said...I liked DBY much better. I actually finished it whereas WWL I sort just skipped to the end. I was really excited when I heard it came out and I followed it religiously but then I kind of got tired and the other girl Mike was in love with was just okay for me.

I really fell in love with Mike in DBY...he was HOT in that one. His hair, mannerisms, everything (sighs)...but in WWL...I didn't get the same butterflies. True the ending did seem kind of rushed and yes the mom issue was kind of weird for me as well but overall it's still my fave for Mike He's dramas. :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I like DBY better becuz in here Mike control his own life and decisions..no one can force him to do things that he doesn't like. When his grandmother wanted him to take over the family heir, he refuse her purposal. No one dare bullies him, and basically he is the Prince Ahmong...Also, he has love for only Rainie from the start to the end..He's a big time flirt and confidence about himself..When he wants to have Rainie he go for her and not care what other will said and do..Talk about his devilish smiles...There's pretty much more cute scenes of them in here..My favorite part is when he told her he's going into her room and when she tried to stop him she slide towards him and kissed him.. :wub: that was soooo cute.

In WWL, he was in love with that ugly girl and got rejected by her. If I was her I won't hestitate to make the move..555..also, he has to work and follow his brother's orders. He's not the naughty big time flirt...but still cute duh..he look cute in all of the dramas...Rainie's hair is like a mushroom in this one, I like it better in DBY..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeek.. i couldnt really pick.. erm.. i liked mike he but omg.. watchin dby ahhhhhhhhhh he looked so much like my bro that ugh .. i got disgusted @_@ .. sad eh .. lol.. ugh.. hmmmm iono... hmmmmm .. but lukkily there was kingone lol.. in both.. damn he looked fine in wwl... xp.. kekeke..

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
why why love was a werid drama... devil beside you made more sense... and plus... i liked rainie's acting in devil beside you more than in why why love.. in why why love... it seems like she tried to hard to be innocent...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i haven't seen why why love but i juss dunt like it...the preview seems borring...