One Litre of Tears

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering if you guys have watched the new japanese drama on fuji tv, One Litre of Tears. What do you guys think about it?

If you haven't watched it, I uploaded it in the Buddies Media section so GO WATCH IT!

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i tried to dl this but the link is broken or something :huh: it seems really interesting

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
pecco said:
i tried to dl this but the link is broken or something :huh: it seems really interesting
[post="42116"][/post]​

really?!?! hmm..other people can download it. well..TRY it aain. heheeh. if it doesn;t work then download it from d-addicts. this drama is reallyyyy good.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
its a tear jerker.. i'm watching the raw (cuz i understand japanese) and its getting to a very sad point.. i dunno how long i can hold my tears :shocked:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
I watch to ep 5. 5 is the fartest as i know... But i'm talking about raw, not sub..

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
where is eps.2 and 3 in memorybox..can't find it...
does eps. 1 takes long to download???
thanks tonz for the dorama.....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
onestupidguy said:
its a tear jerker.. i'm watching the raw (cuz i understand japanese) and its getting to a very sad point.. i dunno how long i can hold my tears :shocked:
[post="42131"][/post]​
sodha ne?? hahah i dont like raw i dont like anything raw.. sub all the way!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
it's in the miscellenous box. try to find it there.

HAHAA I AGREE WITH YOU KAWAII TENNYO except thai drama. raw all the way man!

I'm watching epiosde 4 right now. it's ffreaking sad.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
i've been wanting to watch this but stupid filefront wont let me d/l from there.

tg10

sarNie Egg
Loving this drama wholeheartedly. Changed my outview on life quite a bit and I'm up to the latest ep 9. It's gonna get downright sadder from then on. Each episode is really enjoyable and memorable.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah dude! i cried miserably in episode 8. just 4 more episodes to go then it's over. ahhh

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
sorry, i cant really upload it in yousendit. my internet cuts off on me, and i alwyas end up uploading it over which waste alot of my time. you can find it on torrents at d-addicts.