Bee Siwak

AmbiguityLove

sarNie Egg
I was wondering what happen to him since all this time. He is so handsome and cute. Just love him but hardly any news about him at all this time. I was wondering if anyone know anything about him now and his info....

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
he used to play a lot of thai lakorns...not anymore though. i think he's super cute (just a little bit too skinny). likewise, i think he and numfon (stefan's gf) makes a very cute couple in lakorns and in reality!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i love hem.. yeah i think so he and namfon makes a kutie couple..
but yeah i miss hem too... i love his lakorn..both with namfon...
but yeah he WAS HOT. KUTIE...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the last lakorn I saw him in was urm Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Tur with Num and Jui No? he was the stepfather that crushed on her;

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that was him in the lakorn with num and jui. i think he is cute too, but nowadays you don't see him much on screen. he used to play p'ek a lot.

max

sarNie Elites
I think that Bee is very cute! I love him in Numfon together, especially in Ploy Lom Pet! I hope that they make another lakorn together in the future =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HE'S BEEN M.i.A! THE LAST LAKORN i'VE WATCHED OF HiS WAS NOON/MOS'S LAKORN, WHERE HE WAS THE SUPPORTiNG ACTOR... i MiSS HiS ACTiNG.. LOVED HiM & NUMFON :p :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
He's definitely one of my favorite thai actors. He's very very handsome and tall! I think he and Numfon are a beautiful couple, wish they were a real life couple too. He is MIA, I want him to do another lakorn with Numfon. Bee Sawis is probably one of the most romantic actors on screen.. I loved him in Mia Jum Pen and the way he loved Numfon.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i do love Bee and Namfon together!!! to be honest all the lakorns i have seen of Bee are when he's pair up with Namfon. beside that i hate to see him with another actress cuz him and namfon are great together. but i totally agree with u all that they need another lakron together. goodness this is one couple who can really steam things up with just a look, while Bee can steam it up just the way he look at Namfon hehehehe...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
yes, I've been thinking 'bout him too and want to watch more lakorn with him in it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, he was cute back in the days. My favorite lakorn of him...surprise not w/ namfon loll. It "Na Nah Thong" w/ Prae , why ? Because he was such a cry baby in there that I want to laugh/slap him so bad lolll , never saw a p'ek use his tear to seduce the n'ek , he the first

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So n'ek was willing to bed him because of his tears??? That's kinda cute haha.

That's better than Dok Kaew where n'ek gave in easily after he slapped her across the face. I hated him so much in that lakorn. Ploy Lom Phet is still my favorite of his. He says that he helps her because they are both Thai or because of his friend, I suppose those forced kisses were for those reasons too LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bee had an ugly burn scar on his back , that's his weakness and he afraid ppl will be disgest if saw it and his gf happen to saw it and scream in horror lolll which lead to their break up. He end up marrying Prae and on their wedding night she wouldn't sleep with him because she felt their marriage wasn't base on love plus she felt bad for her sister ( who was his ex gf that hate his scar and later had an accident and is now handicapped ) after she refuse he cry lollll said it because the scar on his back must be disgested to the point she will never get near him , she felt bad and comfort him , she hug him and kiss his scar to show she doesn't care and would rub his back hahahaha he was like a pet ! So, yeah they end up as real husband & wife throughout the whole lakorn no pretend type of plot.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
Bee had an ugly burn scar on his back , that's his weakness and he afraid ppl will be disgest if saw it and his gf happen to saw it and scream in horror lolll which lead to their break up. He end up marrying Prae and on their wedding night she wouldn't sleep with him because she felt their marriage wasn't base on love plus she felt bad for her sister ( who was his ex gf that hate his scar and later had an accident and is now handicapped ) after she refuse he cry lollll said it because the scar on his back must be disgested to the point she will never get near him , she felt bad and comfort him , she hug him and kiss his scar to show she doesn't care and would rub his back hahahaha he was like a pet ! So, yeah they end up as real husband & wife throughout the whole lakorn no pretend type of plot.

I luv this lakorn of Bee.  At first I felt like I wasn't interested cus it's a family type little kids lakorn but it actually got good with jealousy after the marriage.  And the only p'ek that is a crybaby and wants n'ek attention.  Do u know where I can watch this online?  I like all the old lakorns better than the new.