Liu Yi Fei Signs Hollywood Contract

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Liu Yi Fei Signs Hollywood Contract, Poses Big Threat to Zhang Ziyi

Jet Li and Jackie Chan the two top international martial arts actors will be collaborating for the first time in Hollywood’s $US75 million big budget production “Forbidden Kingdom�. Liu Yi Fei as the leading actress in the movie, plays the role of a mysterious and cold girl, her performance has attracted the interest of a Hollywood management company. It is reported that Liu Yi Fei has signed a management contract with the Hollywood company, becoming the second Asian actress after Zhang Ziyi to sign with the company.

Liu Yi Fei’s “Asian Beauty� Impressed Hollywood

The company spokesperson revealed that they are very pleased with Liu Yi Fei, they have been noticing her for a long time, from her role as the beautiful goddess in “Demi Gods and Semi Devils� to her portrayal of the little dragon girl in “Return of Condor Heroes�, Liu Yi Fei has incomparable Asian beauty. They regard her as the most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 years.

The company was also very impressed with Liu Yi Fei’s performance in the upcoming Hollywood movie “Forbidden Kingdom�. Liu Yi Fei is the best choice to take after Zhang Ziyi, the company has already given her six movie scripts for her to select from. The company is heavily promoting Liu Yi Fei, will she become the next Zhang Ziyi?

source:azn4ever

me094

sarNie Egg
Good for her... I think she's a pretty good actress and very beautiful... look forward to seeing her in more movies.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i tthink she is. her english is very good. she was born in the US n went back to china to become famous.

cecilia

Staff member
^really. that's good. i like her. hope to see her here . i like her BEAUTY more than ZHANG ZIYI :p .. ZIYI is like a slut[/s] in my list :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
not a fan from ZZ she is pretty though
so happy for LYF she is beautiful!
lucky girl. she's still very young though.
hope to see her in more american moviees!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i'm happy to hear that she is progressing into the American industry because i loved her so much in Chinese Paladin and ROCH... however, i'm sad as well cause you know what hollywood means- SEX!!! and i hate that she'll go into that... if you know what i mean... i'll probably continue to not be a fan of her 'cause i just don't like to see my stars doing those kind of stuff. i'm hoping she doesn't come out to be like that ziyi girl- nothing but a sex symbol... but then again, sex sells... so sad though 'cause i know it's coming...

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
I just hope she doesn't turn into another Asian stereotype and does nothing but martial art movies. She deserves better

max

sarNie Elites
Does this mean that she will not be playing in anymore Chinese movies/series? If so, that sucks. I really like Liu Yi Fei.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agree..most of the chinese women/men that comes into the American Entertainment Industry, the producers tend to put them in a martial art kinda movies..Jet Li, Donnie Yen, Michell Yeoh, Jao Wun Fat, Zhang Ziyi..I mean, I guess just becuz they're good in martial arts, the producers thought that it will be best if they play in one. It doesn't really show that they're capable of being a good actor, but only to show their skills in martial art...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I agree..most of the chinese women/men that comes into the American Entertainment Industry, the producers tend to put them in a martial art kinda movies..Jet Li, Donnie Yen, Michell Yeoh, Jao Wun Fat, Zhang Ziyi..I mean, I guess just becuz they're good in martial arts, the producers thought that it will be best if they play in one. It doesn't really show that they're capable of being a good actor, but only to show their skills in martial art...
this is true xp lol.. n they also make the asians the evil bad peoples too ...

jan08

sarNie Egg
She's pretty and young. And she's quite cute

But if she wants to beat ZiYi, she needs more time.

If you Look ZiYi's eye in most pictures, do u still think she only has luck?

And that's the reason why a lot Chinese are hard to like her. It's too sharp.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I don't think she would get into the sex image as ziyi... Michelle Yeoh didn't use the sex image to become popular, so either way.. I think her beauty is already enough :D