Request ENG sub "Jone Plon Jai"

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
can anyone sub this lakorn??? please it's a really good series but it would be nice if there was english subs please!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i swear this i slike another version of Jum leuy rak but iono!!! i really loved this series all the spitting and stuff in eachother's face it's extreme!!! and for those who luv extreme revenge lakorns hury and lets make a petition for his sereies for subs!!!!!!!!!!!! ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah, when I look into Num's eyes, he scared me, I never thought he can pull it off beign nice and super mean. In his others, he wasn't all that great but this one he sure was great at it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH! DEFINITELY PLEASE SUB THIS!

I wanted to watch but could only watch one without subs so i don't know what they say!!! :( But it looked so good and interesting so i finished it anyways! Plus, I love P'NUM!!! :wub: he's so HOT in JPJ!!! and Donut, she's so cute! they were real cute together! pls someone do sub it!
Dang! All that spitting in each other's faces was so unexpected that i laughed so hard! But it was real intense too! Gosh, never see Num play such a rough/aggressive character...though i have no doubt that he's played many before that i just haven't seen haha...That's why i thought he should have done 90's Jam Luey Ruk with Ning, heheheheh...
The storyline was pretty neat, i liked how he just right away kidnapped her, hehe....

yes! petition!

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
Ahhh!!! I really want to see this drama subbed ^^;;
If someone is willing to sub, then *bows*bows*!
I loved this drama, but I had to watch it with no subs O_O and I couldn't understand it. LOL :D
This drama does sort of remind me of JLR XD~
PETITION<333

jjinxx

yes! pls sub this! lol, i so want to watch it so bad with subs! gawd, i like this lakorn so much!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
add me , Yes please sub it with English .I also like this lakorn .
p'num and donut acts really wonderful in it .please translate.

jjinxx

gosh, i love listening to Donut singing in the beginning, her voice is very good!
wish i could watch the whole thing with understanding what they were saying :( Cuz it's so interesting!
lol, the bloopers were funny too!
looool, P'Num's long hair was ... cool! lmao!

yangcuiv, your banner is adorable!

amythao

sarNie Adult
Jieb_Lover
Yesterday, 09:39 PM Post #11

thanks so much amy!!
are you gonna subb the whole lakorn?
I starting sub half of the first part of the lakorn, but I have a hard time spelling characters name. That what I hate the most about translatation lakorn. If someone can help me with the name it will be great because I planning on sub not only Jon Plon Jai but other lakorn that I like to sub for this summer.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
that'll be great!! i know that a lot of people will appreciate it since (i think), most can not understand thai!! thanks a bunch!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. Thanks so much amy! I am really looking forward to your subbed lakorn!
I hope that some Thai fans will be able to help you with the names.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Jieb_Lover

No, Amy isn't.
SpicyTeam has noiki, Sunny, Aiyaja and I think Mai?
That's all I know of.
Thank you, Jieb_Lover for answer the question...I have did use Spicy video clip but I not part of their team...

amythao

sarNie Adult
Nai_1_1

I can help you with translations if you need. Just shoot me a pm k. I myself, am too lazy to sub lakorns lol.
It will be great if you can help translations part 3. I already have someone else working on part 2 and edit any spelling errors, before all the final sub being add onto the lakorn in subtitle workshop, which is the part I love to do. :D