Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sawan Bieng (Brook&Kob) 1998

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sawan Bieng (Ken&Ann) 2008

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not gonna vote yet cause i wanna finish the one with anne and ken first. but so far from what i've seen and read, it hasn't gotten my vote yet. i'm not liking the characters to much right now.
ken's character is little to harsh and i don't like how leela is a conniving bitch.

so maybe right now if i was to vote i'm voting for Sam and Monrudee

sarN

sarNie Granny
it kind of hard to choose really because each version have it's own debt

89' Kavee was playful /childish but he was still a meanie and i love all his face express it was priceless . There was lots of light humor about his character and i love all the parental scene of Kavee & Narin ...cute /funnie

98' was BITter/SWeet ..gloomy , depressing , dramatic , serious but brook as Kavee was hilarious , which i like drama & comedy .

08' seriously , it the wild "R" scene and of course the actress/actor and Kavee in this version is off the HOOK in sadistic a$$ ...now a day aggressive p'k rule ...hahaha ..

i would say 08' & 89 !! darn ..i can't pick 2 .. :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. sarn, i thought 98 would be your other option cuz of the wild goose chase. well, i never saw the original but i did catch 98 version and i didnt like it as much. 1 reason cuz brook wasnt convincing as kawee and 2 there was rarely any cute/memorable scene between the pra'nang so of corse my pick is 08'. heres some of my reasons:

1.chemistry between the pra'nang
2.script is well written
3.better cast
4.narin is stronger
5.kens convincing as kawee and hes hot
8.fast pace
10.more steamy hot scenes

etc...

onahc

sarNie Elites
are you kidding me, of course ken and anne's version. it takes the cake with 3 r scenes and more on the way. hehehehe. with that aside, ann and ken are doing a fantastic job in their roles. yay.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao .. .. i just know onahc going reply about 3' r scene HAHAHA dat wat it take for u not to criticize a lakorn HAHHA

onahc

sarNie Elites
lmao .. .. i just know onahc going reply about 3' r scene HAHAHA dat wat it take for u not to criticize a lakorn HAHHA

you're funny, LOL. there's more to a lakon than r scenes and they don't make a lakon necessarily better, just spicier. you know, that special kick!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't this excited about the older versions. Definitely Ann and Ken!

However, Kob and Brook's version has a special place in my heart. It's the feeling it left after I finished watching it...something I can't explain.

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. sarn, i thought 98 would be your other option cuz of the wild goose chase. well, i never saw the original but i did catch 98 version and i didnt like it as much. 1 reason cuz brook wasnt convincing as kawee and 2 there was rarely any cute/memorable scene between the pra'nang so of corse my pick is 08'. heres some of my reasons:

1.chemistry between the pra'nang
2.script is well written
3.better cast
4.narin is stronger
5.kens convincing as kawee and hes hot
8.fast pace
10.more steamy hot scenes

etc...
:lol: 89' have wild goose chase tooo HHAHAA she cross over the bed heading toward the door but he jump over her and block the door so she ran back on the bed HAHHA ...wat i like about 89' is after Narin 's give birth ...funnnieee/cuteeee Kavee is soo silly , specially the scene where he pretend to sleep while Narin breast feed teh baby :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
:lol: 89' have wild goose chase tooo HHAHAA she cross over the bed heading toward the door but he jump over her and block the door so she ran back on the bed HAHHA ...wat i like about 89' is after Narin 's give birth ...funnnieee/cuteeee Kavee is soo silly , specially the scene where he pretend to sleep while Narin breast feed teh baby :lol:
oh the breast scene. i remember someone has mention that before or you did lol. so you choose 88 wild goose chase over 98. they should have one for the 08 version too. maybe they saved the best for last

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen some of the 1998 version with Kob & Brook, but I prefer the newer version with Ann & Ken (Probably because I can actually understand this one since it's being subbed lol). But Ken as a baddie, has been quite enjoyable. ;)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it a tough one for me becuse every version was told in their own way and i like all of version so im just gonna based it on ann and ken because i like them, kob too but i dont like brook

sawan bien 08