Crystal aka Yu fei yui

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, she's very cute, but I have not see her in action yet, so hopefully her acting is good....hmmm I dont know about the pose on the 2nd pic...ughhh ok

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Pepper_UHT said:
you should watch her in chinese paladin..i think she did ok in that series...
[post="45190"][/post]​

Thanks for recommending Pepper...I'll try to catch her in that series then.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
crystal looks very beautiful in every series she did.....but i think she is best suit with HuGe....they'll make a cute couple..... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I'm starting to love this actress. I hear alot of people putting her down but it doesn't mean a thing to me. I'm so obsessed with Chinese Paladin right now. She looks great with Hu Ge. Can't wait for Return of the Condor Heroes!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Crystal will play Xiao Long Nu in "Return of Condor Heroes" and her pictures as Xiao Long Nu is absolutely gorgeous so I can't wait for it to come out either...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
rukmos said:
Crystal will play Xiao Long Nu in "Return of Condor Heroes" and her pictures as Xiao Long Nu is absolutely gorgeous so I can't wait for it to come out either...
[post="57217"][/post]​

me too...i can't wait for her new series REturn of the Condor Heroes!!!although i think Carmen is the best Xiao long Nu, i still want to see her play as Xiao Long Nu...'cause she did a great job in Semi devils and demi gods and chinese paladin..... :wub:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
crystal is very cute but she doesn't have that innocent look like ariel, i like ariel better and ariel looks best with hu ge