Sow Noi Aoi Kwan

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww man i thought it was goin to b bee namthip...but i guess its bee matika... :mellow:

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Hahah I thought it was the Other utt....LOL I'm not gunna watch this lakorn no more...Dont like both the n'ek an p'ek

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is really stupid guys...Don't rent it...No one even rented this lakorn..There's a whole stack left..Yea..I don't like Bee either...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get it why Wott is still a p'ek, he has been trying to pull in ratings for the past few years and nothing. He should retire and play 2nd lead.

Bee, this chick does not know how to act or does she. I mean she comes off so annoying in all her lakorns (in my mind only, no offense to those who like her). I mean for god sake choose a role and show some talent, dude total waste of lakorn air timing.

I don't recommend you to watch. Totally boring and worthless. My mom usually watches every single lakorn, and she only watched part 1 and gave up, now that is a sign not to watch.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
hello, can anyone give me a brief summary of this lakorn please. Is it good or bad?
thank you very much

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so what's the plot? i wanna knoe..

i think woot is hot.. he's just not that popular but yea.. i like him.. as for Bee matika.. she's ok.. i think she can't reallie act..Her acting doesn't impress me.. but oh well.. (she's learning.. she'll get there..) hehehehe... ;)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn isn't so bad. I watched the 1st 3 episodes. I think it would be much better if n'ke wasn't Bee M :rolleyes: . As for Woot I think he's a cutie so yea..lol..I'm not watching no more though cuzz I dun like n'ke :p

der052

sarNie Juvenile
omg how can you guys say this.. this is actually really good.. i mean, like the plot may be similar like other lakorns but it is very interesting.. plus i love woot... i have to admit that he doesn't ,ath a role for being a father but he can still be a p'ek!! hoestly.. bee is good in this lakorn!!

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
i like woot...Anyone else watch this, can you also share your comments?..then I will be able to decide more wisely if I should borrow this . Thanks!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
When i saw the cover of this lakorn..i thought it looked interesting...don't know if i should give it a try or not...i wuold like to put with all what you guys say makes meeh scared tooo..i use to love bee in her boran lakorns but yeah i gotta admit she is annoying in her modern lakorns!

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I started watching this but it's so stupid that I have to stop and now i'm waiting to see when it's going to end. They have up to ep 37 now and it hasn't end yet. it's taking FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERRRRR... Bee just annoyyyyy me!... ok i should stop :)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
wow, stop watching this one a while ago becaus it seems that the story is not going anywhere. Bee is always piss off at someone always accusing them of being a rich snob. And then run back and forth to her mom then her dad. And always getting in trouble because she listen to the stupid bad grils at school.

July

sarNie Egg
I saw a clip that this lakorn is bring high rating for ch.7. I guess people in thailand like this lakorn.