Nok Ork

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Dude i was just wondering..is anyone watching this lakorn? is it any good? scary? corny? wussup...man i want some details...and some summaries..anyone willing to share..hehehe well my friend rented this movie a few days ago and she told meeh it was pertty scary...i wanted to go rent it at my thai store..but they don't got it yet..but my other thai store got it...except it's in vhs..i want it in vcd so i can BURN IT!...hehehe so wussup..i hope this lakorn is not corny...i want it to be scary...like the old old old old thai scary lakorns...!

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey yea i was watchin this lakorn a while ago and i finished it...its not that scary its juss gross and the nok ork guy is freaky thats about it and its not corny i actually like it...i think u shud watch it...eventho the ending is kinda iffish but its still good...well this is juss my own opinion Babeelailai..i say juss wait until more people give our their opinions and maybe it will be much more easier for you to decide if u wanna watch it or not..and if you do wanna watch it..i am willing to upload it for you :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
o0o yea one more thing..i dun think this movie is scary like the old old thai lakorn movies but give it a try!

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's not scary to me, but it was interesting. Anas and Yui had some sweet moments here and there but then later it focus too much on Nok Ork :rolleyes: . Anywayz, u should give it a try, but I warn u the ending is absolutely corny :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMmMm....who and what is NOK ORK anywayz? This lakorn ended already? since when? are you guys serious..i am sooo behind with my lakorns lately...havent had time to watch it.

Ana

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmMmMm....who and what is NOK ORK anywayz? This lakorn ended already? since when? are you guys serious..i am sooo behind with my lakorns lately...havent had time to watch it.
[post="145"][/post]​

It ended about 3 weekz ago :lol:
Nok Ork, is the freaky guy that's alwayz in black in the lakorn :blink:
He's evil, kills people and stuff it's just gross :rolleyes:

Bou

sarNie Adult
he kills alot of people...takes their heart out of their chests...um....i think the whole point ot this movie is dat he wants to control the country like he did in the past life...if u watch it i think youll get wat i mean but it takes time to understand bc it was realli complicatin to me

nappi23

sarNie Egg
I watched like 2 epi's of it didn't like it i so wanted to though cause yui and arnus look cute together. :angry:

mandy

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn yui and arnut are really cute, yui piss me off at times but you get over it cause her and arnut are tooo cute, what i love the most of this lakorn is arnut's character

vina_lek

I don't think it was scary at all, but my friend was really scared! She said the 'nok ork' appearing out of the blue and in corners scared her, hehehehe. So we watched it together. Plus, Yui and Arnus were just really cute minus the jealous scenes! :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Dude...i want some really really scary movies...what happend to all of it...i want some scary lakorns like the old day ones...Ill just give it a try and see wussup...thanks you guys!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
for some reason it scary to me because nok ork guy is so nasty looking :unsure: it was so freaky everytime he kill people. and the guy who play nok ork freak me out.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I downloaded almost the whole lakorn, then deleted it because I didn't want to get scared. I love Arnas and try to watch all his lakorns but I just can't do this one. Can't wait to see his next one. Does anyone know what his next lakorn is going to be?