The World That They Live In

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
Omg my Hyun bin is back and so is Song hye kyo.... they will be doing a drama togther ahhh my two favorite!!!

:D

This ought to make fans happy. The stars of two of the most popular kdramas of recent years, Full House and My Name Is Kim Samsoon, have been cast together in a new drama, The World They Live In.

Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin, both 26, have been confirmed as the leads in the new drama by PD Pyo Min Su (Full House, What Star Did You Come From, Insoon Is Pretty) and writer No Hee Kyung (Goodbye Solo, Several Questions that Make Us Happy).

This marks Song Hye Gyo’s return to television after four years away (her last TV role was 2004’s Full House); since then, she’s had an unremarkable turn attempting a film career with the romantic drama My Girl and I (co-starring Cha Tae Hyun) and the disappointing large-scale epic Hwang Jini (with Yoo Ji Tae). She’s also been working on a U.S. debut in the low-budget U.S. indie flick Fetish — which doesn’t sound terribly appealing to me.

Hyun Bin may have shot to national heartthrob status after Samsoon ended in 2005, but his follow-up starring in The Snow Queen had a disappointing broadcast run in 2006, and this is his first project back since then.

Apparently Song Hye Gyo was PD Pyo’s top choice, and was sent the synopsis early. Her character is described as strong and straightforward, conveying a mature image as a professional woman; both she and Hyun Bin play drama PDs at a broadcast station. The World They Live In plans to air on KBS in November.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I heard about this to. I was so happy to know that they are going to make a drama together. This is a must watch on my list.

cecilia

Staff member
i hope it's a good one also . i haven't watch a good kdrama for almost a year :(

since it's SHK and HB. let's hope they rocket high the acting !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^The drama is already a hit. My families and my friends are talking about it like crazy. November seems like a long wait and it better be worth the wait too.

NanS

sarNie Egg
im so excited. can't wait until november =) The guy is cute and the girl is pretty equals a good drama.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks I understand this news more now :) I cannot wait at all! I'm happy its air on NOV. but I'll be busy with school >.< I hope it'll be as fun and good as FULL HOUSE also! I want Hyun Bin to look like he looked in LOVELY SAMSOOM and I want Song Hye Gyo to dress and look like in FULL HOUSE I thought out of all her drama's she looke best in there and same with Hyun Bin also. But since Song Hye Gyo is s mature woman ladylike she will dress very professional and both of them are gonna be directores in this drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder if they are done filming or even started. I heard it will air in November but no confirmation yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I now heard it will be aired in December, yeah it would be a good x-mas gift!!!