Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of aon!..but who is he gonna pair up with. the new n'ek is really pretty!..she should of got with aon but i like yai too. noon looks nice in this lakorn

thanks

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
As of now, I think there are three couples:

Aon and Noon
Boy and Donut
Yai and Susie

Weird. I feel like I'm supposed to be excited. Well. I'm glad I guess. But I feel so mellow right now. :mellow: So I don't care how the pairings go and such. Just hope Noon gets a kickass role.... and the storyline is good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay more of Donut! But I think she should be the nang'ek instead of Noon!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kool!..donut in here too. i guess i dont mind her with boy. too bad she doesnt starr in leading roles anymore. shes mostly the 2nd n'ek

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ooo switch Noon and Donut around. II rather Donut pair with Aon because Noon and Aon been in like 2 or 3 lakorn together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Noon and Boy are playing as siblings.... I believe... and Boy will be playing as a young father.. I think he'll have a kid or two.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tik K??? i was just complaining how she needs to come back on screen. yay!..boy look too young for her though.

good to see the older daras returning.

pze

sarNie Adult
another p'aonnie lakorn....gosh y do i feel like all his lakorns are in stock...i swear i hear so many of them filming or done but they are all stocked...

but ill be waiting for this too...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow. noon s!! i love her! and it's the guy who wrote yuthakorn.
i loved that lakorn! =D can't wait!!