Jiw Jaew Jing Jai ( TV Thunder)

fun

Expired Sarnie
How typical. TV thunder is not one of my favorites. What happened to ch 7 good lakorns like the ones back in the days.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yay! kade and som :]
so happy. tv thunder isnt one of my fav. productions either.
there lakorns tend to be silly or insane.
like tle/araya lakorn i never finished though it was stupid
sai suep nah sai was produced by them also which was boring >.<
i hope this one is a good one though since i like both pranangs!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Som is the girl that is currently playing a role in Nang Tard as(forgot her name in there, but Kob considered her as younger sis) she played opposite of Off..she also played in Wiwa Olawang (Vee/Jui), she got with Kelly..she used to played for Ch.3 in TayJaiRukNukWungPen (Power 3 club) pair with Por T.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
she's cute...like kade but...hopefully this will be a good lakorn cause I like both of them, I think it's a cute pairing

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
okay i remember her now. she is cute!! this is a cute pairing.. hopefully it will be good, i miss kade!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I thought it was a wishfull thinking to make Som as n'eng. I'm so glad for her. I like Kade and Som....so I hope this lakorn is good. I hope they both play strong roles in here. Kade appeared at the end of Nang Tard.......he still looks so young and good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think that little girl is INK I don't remember. This lakorn is airing on the 30th :] Credits noiki/shampoo @ spicyforum