Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum and Auon are pair up & Aou and Bee are pair up. a comedy la korn. from the title pra aeks are khun chai. and nang aeks are probably poor. but weird a bit that Auon use to play supporting in the la korn with Aum & Poh and now he's pra aek with Aum. and Aou use to play as pra aek with Aum but now he's the supporting. they will have the opening ceremony in middle of June. i'm glad Aum is accepting more la korns. Auon is cute. i will wait to see it.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOSH AUON!?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I love Auon! and with aum too...that's gonna be hot, I'm glad Auon's being pr'ek, I hope he keeps that up...he's really cute

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
is he the korean lookish guy lol the hot one kekekeke the one who was also in aum and pors lakorn "BUPEH lehruk"?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
WOW...ch.7 is really wanting to promote him as the leading man now, great for him..Why don't they do the same to Rotmay..I think she will be great also. She needs to play more of the N'ke role than the supporting one..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no I think aum played comedy before in that one lakorn with tik...or atleast I thought ti was comedy and the one with por?