Jun Rue Jah Chai

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Their lakorn is airing really soon on ch3. :) Will keep everybody posted on the date, once I find out.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww man yardthip is the nang ek..i saw this at thaidramafan..i knew job niti was the praek..but they didnt put whos nang ek yet..ughh..why yardthip..i wish it was someone older..job goes right with someone older..thanx roots for the info!..didnt even know this lakorn got done filming..no news on it..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awww man yardthip is too youngg for him! I want him to be with ploy cherman's older sister I forgot her name. But I loved one of their first lakorn together.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Job has a lakorn comming out soon. I have not seen him for a while. I love his old lakorn with Kat English and his two lakorn with Khem. He seems to always play the good p'ek where he doesn't rape the n'ek. I like him....I can not wait...

calla

sarNie Adult
roots i heard that its not prime time lakorn....it will air after Chai-Angie lakorn. :blink:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Roots, thanks for sharing this info. Job and Yardthip makes an adorable couple! I look forward to watching this lakorn...

roots

sarNie Hatchling
calla said:
roots i heard that its not prime time lakorn....it will air after Chai-Angie lakorn.  :blink:
[post="49119"][/post]​
It not primetime, airing before the news on December 6th at 19:15 Thailand time. :D

Here's a few scs.

calla

sarNie Adult
hmmm, i don't really like job nithi but i like yardthip. so better get this lakorn a try. uasually i never miss any of yard's lakorn.....hehe :lmao:

kaaa

sarNie Egg
omg job nithi look so funny :lmao: !!! yeh yard is too young :shocked: but i will give a try too :D ...maybe good, thanks for sharing :)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Love Job but not Yard, sorrie! I'll wait until people say it is good because Yard is not that good at acting!

meenia

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pix...i like this scene of it already... Yardtip is very pretty like this.... She's cute.. can't wait....

kaye

sarNie Egg
Yeah! Job Niti! i like him haven't seen him in a while, this lakorn looks good! yardtip is pretty thanx for the screencaps! :D

natty

Chubs
der052 said:
Love Job but not Yard, sorrie! I'll wait until people say it is good because Yard is not that good at acting!
[post="53435"][/post]​

it's not too bad der.. i mean compare to the lakorns out right now.. this one sorta have potential because of the supporting casts.. they're quite funny.. btw i dont like yaad too so it's difficult for me to watch her lakorn.. but it's not too bad so far.. you might want to wait for a couple more epis..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I understand but I tried watching this lakorn and could not! Yard's acting was just horrible (no offense yard fans)! I could not swallow or go on with the lakorn, I just wanted to cry! I'm sure she is pretty and cute but her acting is just...

Crying here....:(

Cry..:(

cry.....:(

tang071

sarNie Elites
i started liking this lakorn after the first 10 mins...its good. the pairing is weird cuz theres this huge age difference...
all i can is that job looks funny but looked cool with his sunglasses and hat.
yard's acting was like, how should i say this, exaggerating. but it was ok.
hte lakorn is really funny and i'm enjoying it but i'm afraid it will bore me later and start to drag.
btw, whose's that guy with the long hair that starred in love strawberry? i saw him at a club once in thailand.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the lakorn to part 4 and I'm liking it...N'ek present herself cute and good in the lakorn...I love Job...I missed him. He seems to be role in the funny lakorn...I like his lakorn a lot...He look's hot in this lakorn...He tends to know how to chose his roles in a lakorn...He is a good, understandable, and nice p'ek...I love him...Hope he is like this in real life..