Xais Yaj (Tub Yaj's cousin) - New Hmong P'ek

evanvu

sarNie Egg
Introducing a new Hmong P'ek - He is Somchai Yaj's brother, but he is also Tou Yaj's cousin

He sings in Karaoke below, but it is his first time as P'ek

becki

sarNie Hatchling
nice...

is mab sua lis marry...???? y is stilll sing w/ other guy... oo well...

can wait to hear their songs... i going to get me a copy... thanks 4 the infro...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think that is somchai's brother named vixai or something.
anyways, somebody please explain what the title "yug tau hlub tsis tau" means? yug means born so what does that mean. what is the story line about. and another things, mabsua lis gets prettier and prettier.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
how can that be Tub Yaj Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! that's Somchai brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it look great and can't wait to see it maybe this movie was shoot when Mab Sua was still in laos

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
maybe it mean that they were born but then they fall in love and tsis sib tau.

anyways, somebody please explain what the title "yug tau hlub tsis tau" means? yug means born so what does that mean. what is the story line about. and another things, mabsua lis gets prettier and prettier.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!!! that is somchai's brother and it aint the first time he's sing....lol....that's funny how can you mistake vixia he did a music viseo and a movie already with ja iab production...

i dont really like mab sua she's too fake and seems too much like a little kid....cant really act...plus i heard that this guy from the u.s. offered to marry her but she refused because of a 10000 dollar contract for making movies and songs or something so she didn't marry the guy but this guy from thailand or laos (forgot) who already has a wife offered to marry her and she agreed. so she went and became a second wife but shit happened and they got divorce so now she's back to singing and doing movies...in my opinion she should have gotten with the hmong meka instead of becoming a second wife and then a divorce lady...oh wells it's her life...

just telling you guys i'm not a fan...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
interesting!!! i loved both of them...look great! i liked his voice very much and i just cant believe that my favorite mabsua sing with him too...whoo! this rock!! Yep, he's somchai's brother....imma seek for the music video only....i will borrow the movie from someone else who have it...lol...and them burn me a copy....hahahah....shhh....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Introducing a new Hmong P'ek

He also sings for the first time in the Karaoke below

oh by the way....how did u get this cover release??
is it gonna be out at longchang market in sacramento, Ca....if not then where can i go and buy this karaoke...if u know the lacation or the phone to contact the owner...please let me know in here...thanks..im curious..

s395299

sarNie Egg
i like the cover very nice....i think Mab Sua Lis's very pretty seen her movies yet....Xais Yaj is pretty cute but isn't his hmong kind of erh bad...just my opinion but hey he is still cute hehehehe

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
that means they're born to love, but not to marry... yeps...i think* :lol: