[Tutorial] Filter Banner

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Banner Tut.

1.first off, crop your banner and change duplicate it and set it to screen 38% (you can go lower or you don't have to set it to screen)

2.then open up a new window with a canvas of 100x100.

3.then on your layer pallete click on the half black and half white circle.

4.after clicking on that white/black circle a list should come up and click on gradient.choose a gradient you'll like to be on your banner.

5. after press CTRL+ A. after that go to Edit>Copy Merged. copy the gradient then past it on your banner.

6.stretch the gradient out to fit your banner.

7.change the layer mood to anything you like. for me i'm going to change it to overlay.(if needed you can stretch out the gradient more if you like) here's how mine look like:

8.change anything if nesscary. for me i don't like how the gradient makes her skin look blue so i'm gonna zoom into the picture and earse the blue tint of her skin.
----------->

9. next open up a stock picture. i'm using this stock picture. make sure it's pretty big so that it would work.

10. use your marquee tool and select parts of the stock just like how i did with mine.

11.copy that selected part and past it on your banner. if needed you can change the color of the stock picture. for mine i change it to kind of blue.

12.go to Filter>Pinch, put in a number for the amout. for me i put 95%. Then after go to Filter>Polar coordinates. Choose the rectangular to polar. your stock should have soemthing like this:

13.flip your stock to your liking and set the layer mood to your liking. for me i tilt a little bit to the lower left corner and set it to softlight. do this a couple of time using different Filter to acheive diffent effect and you can always go back to your stock picture and choose different parts of the stock.so far this is how my banner look like:

14. do anything you want like adding brushes or extra things to make it nice. then add text.

Please don't take it out of here without my premission. if you have question please pm me since not always looking back here in the art section anymore. :lol: