nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HER MOM AND DAO VUE WENT TO THE GUY'S HOUSE AND TOOK HER BACK HOME

HERE'S THE GOSSIP:

I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT..
BUT APPARENTLY... SHE WENT TO KICK IT WITH SOME GUYS SOMEWHERE
AND THEN SHE GOT "KIDNAPPED" TO THE GUY'S HOUSE
THEY DID THE WHOLE CHICKEN THING AT THE DOOR
BUT HER MOM AND DAO VUE (HER BF.. YES. THEY ARE DATING)
THEY WENT AND GOT HER BACK HOME...
HMM.. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

THIS IS ONLY GOSSIP!!!
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY.
YES. I DO GOSSIP ABOUT HER A LOT..
BUT THAT'S HOW MOST OF US ARE..
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow!!!!!!! tsis tau hnov li as wow and it a big shock for me to read that

yeah it TRUE!!!!!!!!! that Dao and Pajzaub are dating and it true so the answer is already out since you look at their myspace you already konw and yeah they are dating

hey, nkaujhmooblauj where did you hear it from?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow!!!!!!! tsis tau hnov li as wow and it a big shock for me to read that

yeah it TRUE!!!!!!!!! that Dao and Pajzaub are dating and it true so the answer is already out since you look at their myspace you already konw and yeah they are dating

hey, nkaujhmooblauj where did you hear it from?
it was gossip at a jingle bell party from OGs
one of the ladies that was there...
her son helped 'kidnap' pzk for his friend (the guy that was going to marry pzk)
which i find a little odd
in order for the whole chicken thing to happen at the door to happen
you gotta be standing there for a good minute or so...
hmm.. was she willing at that point?
lol.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
it was gossip at a jingle bell party from OGs
one of the ladies that was there...
her son helped 'kidnap' pzk for his friend (the guy that was going to marry pzk)
which i find a little odd
in order for the whole chicken thing to happen at the door to happen
you gotta be standing there for a good minute or so...
hmm.. was she willing at that point?
lol.
i know huh... maybe she was willing too

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
willing or not...its her choice....so we should just support her!...hehe :D
support her in what? lols... :lol:

i think replying to her on myspace is a lilo to harsh...but yeah interesting stories...
i dont think its harsh at all. lols.. btw its just a rumor.

if its not true, she should come to say something about it. but
again, its probably true. thats why she aint saying anything..

i find this funny. i heard it some my cousins so who knows if its true.

as for asking her on myspace? uh no. :p

skies

sarNie Adult
people in the states still do the chicken thing??? lol
anyways, i just find it funny that she didn't find anything out of the ordinary when obviously that was going to happen...
welllll, i don't know what to say....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm, if Dao did go get her with her mom, then isn't there a Hmong marriage violation...that Dao went and stole someone's wife, since they already did that chicken thing.. technically she belongs to them now? just curious, cuz the same thing happened to my cousin, and my cousin's bf was charged a fee of 2K for interfering and stealing her back....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hhmmmm...... <_< ..not sure either!>.....i dont know much about her...butta i'll get back to u on that! ;)
hahaha.. its kewl. u dont have to. :lol:

people in the states still do the chicken thing??? lol
anyways, i just find it funny that she didn't find anything out of the ordinary when obviously that was going to happen...
welllll, i don't know what to say....
yes, people these days "still" do the chicken thing. that's if you believe in shamanism. otherwise you dont do the chicken.

And i was thinking, maybe she did like the guy but since her mom didnt let her. she went back. that's sad. ;) but oh wells.

Hmmm, if Dao did go get her with her mom, then isn't there a Hmong marriage violation...that Dao went and stole someone's wife, since they already did that chicken thing.. technically she belongs to them now? just curious, cuz the same thing happened to my cousin, and my cousin's bf was charged a fee of 2K for interfering and stealing her back....
yes, since they did the chicken thing already. she belongs to them. but you can still **sweep** it away, once you she gets home.
something like that. i saw my dad do it to my cousin. hahaa..

And yes, if Dao did go get pzk with her mom. they have the right to charge him. -> yes thats hmong marriage violation. lols..

but who knows the whole & real- story. hehee..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
that's so odd. the chicken thingy is probably like 30 seconds to a minute long. wouldnt that give you some time to scream for help, run away, kick him in the balls then run? actually i'm really curious, first of all, if she was hanging out with him, how did they get her into their car and how did they get her out of the car and to the door?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's so odd. the chicken thingy is probably like 30 seconds to a minute long. wouldnt that give you some time to scream for help, run away, kick him in the balls then run? actually i'm really curious, first of all, if she was hanging out with him, how did they get her into their car and how did they get her out of the car and to the door?

yes the chicken thing takes time and during those time. u can make a run.

but who knows if the guy was holding on to her or not. lols..

well to me, it doesnt matter.. how they got her into the car but seeing it from a girl's perspective.. if you dont like a guy. you will never get in his car...ever. right? ;)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahahahahaha first of all if i dont even like a guy i dont think i would even want to be in his presence and hang out with him